+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody ever rented a U-Haul to Canada???

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Hi, if u've used or rented a U-Haul for moving stuff during your landing process please share your experience for I planning to do so but doesn't know how possible from the U.S.. Thanks..

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
My uncle did it. Yes it is possible to rent U-Haul from US to Canada. In our case, it was from Virginia, USA to Totonto, canada.

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Maani1985 said:
My uncle did it. Yes it is possible to rent U-Haul from US to Canada. In our case, it was from Virginia, USA to Totonto, canada.
Hi Maani, thanks for replying! Do you know if your Uncle was able to drop off the U-Haul in canada office or did he drive it back to the U.S after use? Also, can u find out if there was any paper work that has to be done at the Border for that since it is a rented vehicle?
Thank you!

LAROCCAMOM

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerry2121 said:
Hi Maani, thanks for replying! Do you know if your Uncle was able to drop off the U-Haul in canada office or did he drive it back to the U.S after use? Also, can u find out if there was any paper work that has to be done at the Border for that since it is a rented vehicle?
Thank you!
Jerry2121,

The u-haul website has some information regarding this. Click http://www.uhaul.com/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/#689
They also provide you with a phone number for further questions or concerns.

Take care