+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anybody coming to canadore college@stanford mississuaga campus

sib8

May 30, 2018
anybody coming to canadore college@stanford mississuaga campus and especially for mobile application development

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
did u find any info? even im gonna apply directly..
Unfortunately, nothing much yet. I had received a mail from them in the mid of August saying they have not yet decided the available programs for jan intake and I should contact them in the end of this month. I have already mailed them and waiting for a response. Do let me know if you get any info on the same.

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Unfortunately, nothing much yet. I had received a mail from them in the mid of August saying they have not yet decided the available programs for jan intake and I should contact them in the end of this month. I have already mailed them and waiting for a response. Do let me know if you get any info on the same.
I emailed them multiple times but got no response :/ do we have to send the application form and the documents by mail or it’s fine if we just email them the scanned copies? So confusing!

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
I emailed them multiple times but got no response :/ do we have to send the application form and the documents by mail or it’s fine if we just email them the scanned copies? So confusing!
The colleges dont require us to send the originals by mail, unlike unis. But we need to know what programs are available before applying. I hope to get some information.

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
The colleges dont require us to send the originals by mail, unlike unis. But we need to know what programs are available before applying. I hope to get some information.
So we just email them right? Btw it’s on their website, Very few programs are available for January intake.

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
So we just email them right? Btw it’s on their website, Very few programs are available for January intake.
Yeah, but they might not have updated their websites. You cannot rely upon it. Btw have you appliedto any other colleges for jan ?

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah, but they might not have updated their websites. You cannot rely upon it. Btw have you appliedto any other colleges for jan ?
Ohhh.. I’ll email them again..
Nope, I’m still searching for good colleges. The colleges aren’t even replying it’s so frustrating..

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Omg i can’t seem to find a decent college :/ did u apply anywhere yet? I found one college in Quebec but I didn’t apply yet
I have applied to Fanshawe, Centennial, Sheridan and George Brown. There are a lot of good colleges. What program are you looking for ?

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
I have applied to Fanshawe, Centennial, Sheridan and George Brown. There are a lot of good colleges. What program are you looking for ?
Oh did you apply directly? I wanna do biomedical or biotech or any science related program. I applied to Okanagan College for September but got accepted for arts :/ and they want me to pay 10k non refundable deposit.. seemed shady to me..