+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any1 from the end of november got approval ?

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
i applied on 29th nov from vfs chandigarh. Got biometrics on 4th, medical update on 12th. When can i expect approval ? I have flight on 23rd and have only five working days left to get approval and stamping. Pls guide i should wait or cancel the flight.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
i applied on 29th nov from vfs chandigarh. Got biometrics on 4th, medical update on 12th. When can i expect approval ? I have flight on 23rd and have only five working days left to get approval and stamping. Pls guide i should wait or cancel the flight.
Hi i jjst got PPR and submitted my passport on Friday only. I was advised it would take 7-9 working days for stamping to be delivered to desired address or 12-15 days for collecting in VFS nearby. So pls plan accordingly. Hope it helps. Don't waste money in flight also. Rescheduling is the best option.

Reactions: pkapoor

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
It's taking unexpected delays refusals and approvals. So u can expect anytime by Wednesday night IST. Just giving you known inputs because u r in Nick of your plans..

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Hi i jjst got PPR and submitted my passport on Friday only. I was advised it would take 7-9 working days for stamping to be delivered to desired address or 12-15 days for collecting in VFS nearby. So pls plan accordingly. Hope it helps. Don't waste money in flight also. Rescheduling is the best option.
If i get approval, I will try my best to convince them for early stamping by showing the ticket. Rest dont know what they will do

Chainik

Nov 21, 2019
Vadodara, gujarat
If I get approval, I will try my best to convince them for early stamping by showing the ticket. Rest dont know what they will do
actually you can't do that.
because you have no direct contact with the authorized person and they won't listen as everyone in the same situation now.
I'm not being harsh on you but it is the only way to get through it.
when you got approved postpone your flight minimum 8-9 days so you don't need to panic.

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
because you have no direct contact with the authorized person and they won't listen as everyone in the same situation now.
when you got approved postpone your flight minimum 8-9 days so you don't need to panic.
Ya would have to spend atleast 50k more in excess of 75k already paid for ticket. Hope for the best

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
My friends got stamping in 3 days even by post. I will submit and collect by hand maybe it can get quick

Chainik

Nov 21, 2019
Vadodara, gujarat
My friends got stamping in 3 days even by post. I will submit and collect by hand maybe it can get quick
That will make it longer actually, got information from VFS they says 7-8 days for courier at your place or 10-12 days at VFS.
Don't opt for VFS as I'm also doing so, got PPR on Saturday morning will go to VFS monday.

Reactions: pkapoor

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
That will make it longer actually, got information from VFS they says 7-8 days for courier at your place or 10-12 days at VFS.
Don't opt for VFS as I'm also doing so, got PPR on Saturday morning will go to VFS monday.
What else in place of vfs then?