South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any Zimbabweans applying for PR or who have received PR? Let's connect.
Hi I'm also a Zimbabwean processing my PR application. Got my IELTS results only waiting for WES now. Which stage are you currently?

Tatenda

Dec 27, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

I received coPR. I will offer advice where l can if you have any questions.
Congratulations! Can you advise your timelines. How long did it take the whole process.

thando

Nov 1, 2017
Congratulations! Can you advise your timelines. How long did it take the whole process.
Thanks! Your score will determine how soon (or not!) you get the invitation to apply. I got my WES evaluation in less than 6 weeks i think. After submitting my eAPR l received an email after about 7 weeks requesting me to send my passport to Pretoria via VFS Harare. I was the principal applicant with no dependants maybe thats why it did not take as long.

Tatenda

Dec 27, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks! Your score will determine how soon (or not!) you get the invitation to apply. I got my WES evaluation in less than 6 weeks i think. After submitting my eAPR l received an email after about 7 weeks requesting me to send my passport to Pretoria via VFS Harare. I was the principal applicant with no dependants maybe thats why it did not take as long.
Wow that was fast. I hope mine will be that fast coz I need to leave asap lol. My points are 446 and I have one dependant my husband. So keeping the faith that everything works out. On my Wes account it's saying evaluation in progress and evaluation is due completion on 22/01/17.

thando

Nov 1, 2017
Wow that was fast. I hope mine will be that fast coz I need to leave asap lol. My points are 446 and I have one dependant my husband. So keeping the faith that everything works out. On my Wes account it's saying evaluation in progress and evaluation is due completion on 22/01/17.
Yeah it was pretty fast. Caught me by surprise. You have a good score-fingers crossed!

I dont know if its possible to "inbox" me but just hit me up if you need advice when you submit your eAPR.

Tatenda

Dec 27, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yeah it was pretty fast. Caught me by surprise. You have a good score-fingers crossed!

I dont know if its possible to "inbox" me but just hit me up if you need advice when you submit your eAPR.
I will try to inbox you if I need any help. Thank you do much