+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any visa got approved who applied in august from Bangalore visa office

arunaspires

Aug 26, 2016
I have completed medicals & submitted along with application, but till now no update & intimation from visa office.

REGAL12392

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/2016
Med's Done....
22/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
arunaspires said:
I have completed medicals & submitted along with application, but till now no update & intimation from visa office.
bro,

it will take time for august applicants as they have'nt come out with july applications..

as per updates almost upto 25th july applications get decisions ,your decision would be taken in sep 1st week hopefully..

REGAL12392

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/2016
Med's Done....
22/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Punjabikudi552222 said:
Received a mail that my account XXXX is updated.
When I logged into my chic account there was no update.
What does this mean??
many of us have faced same problem even i get same mail on 23rd aug as your account is updated but when i check no updates at all.

this might be for reason to check the applicant is active on the account or not.. so that they can send applicant's decision with attachment..or the other thing can be is you might not updated when your medical been passed and you get the update lately..

Punjabikudi552222

Jul 23, 2016
REGAL12392 said:
many of us have faced same problem even i get same mail on 23rd aug as your account is updated but when i check no updates at all.

this might be for reason to check the applicant is active on the account or not.. so that they can send applicant's decision with attachment..or the other thing can be is you might not updated when your medical been passed and you get the update lately..

I was updated when my medical was passed.
Okay so I'll have to wait for some more time.
Let's see how things goes.

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Punjabikudi552222 said:
Received a mail that my account XXXX is updated.
When I logged into my chic account there was no update.
What does this mean??
Either medicals have been updated or a final decision has been taken in most cases.
In some cases, interview schedule, explanation requirement mail, re-medical etc etc.
You will receive a mail soon as VO has submitted his opinion and there are other team fellows who draft mails and update CIC info.
All the Best...

Punjabikudi552222

Jul 23, 2016
MONTY39 said:
Either medicals have been updated or a final decision has been taken in most cases.
In some cases, interview schedule, explanation requirement mail, re-medical etc etc.
You will receive a mail soon as VO has submitted his opinion and there are other team fellows who draft mails and update CIC info.
All the Best...
I had passed my Medicals on 11th August.
I'm expecting some good news
You're so kind and helpful. Thankyousomuch

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Punjabikudi552222 said:
I had passed my Medicals on 11th August.
I'm expecting some good news
You're so kind and helpful. Thankyousomuch
Thanks PK22, Keep us posted on your update.
And hope the team member who has been handed over with your file is quick enough to start with your further proceedings.
Stay +ve and All the Very Best...

abby_wizard

Aug 17, 2016
MONTY39 said:
All the Best...
Thanks for the hopeful message Monty! Hoping for the best.