+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY UPDATE UNDER HOME CHILD CARE PILOT PROGRAM CANADA

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019
You are mistaken if you think settlement funds are not required. Don't just rely on the checklist, also ensure you look for program delivery instructions/updates. That is where you get information on how IRCC expects visa officers to assess applications.

Take a look at this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/admissibility.html#inadm-fr
I agree with you on this. They have mentioned admissibility requirements for this pilot as well but it’s still not clear wether one needs to meet these requirements at the time of WP application or after obtaining the 24 months experience in canada. Not a properly explained by CIC.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
If you are applying from outside Canada, I would advice you have your settlement funds as stated in that program delivery update. If you already have a job in Canada and you are applying from inside Canada, you may wait until they ask for settlement funds. You don’t want to take a risk that huge when you are applying from outside Canada. That’s my humble opinion.

Anilec28

Nov 3, 2020
If you are applying from outside Canada, I would advice you have your settlement funds as stated in that program delivery update. If you already have a job in Canada and you are applying from inside Canada, you may wait until they ask for settlement funds. You don’t want to take a risk that huge when you are applying from outside Canada. That’s my humble opinion.
I include settlement funds on my application which i submitted 4th of february 2020... November 24 2020, got my AOR and BIL for my dependents.

Rimi18

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello,

Can you please advise how much the settlement funds should be? I have not submitted mine with the application so can I submit now and if so then which method to use for submitting?

Reactions: Manaaal

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
Could you please state how many dependent family you are going with and amount of settlement funds you included. It will go along way to help all. Seems your application has passed the critical stage.
I include settlement funds on my application which i submitted 4th of february 2020... November 24 2020, got my AOR and BIL for my dependents.

Reactions: Manaaal

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi, does anyone know what is after biometrics procedure for HCCP? Biometrics were done in October 2020.

Anilec28

Nov 3, 2020
Could you please state how many dependent family you are going with and amount of settlement funds you included. It will go along way to help all. Seems your application has passed the critical stage.
We are 4 family members and i included $25,000 canadian dollars as our settlement funds. Though proof of funds or settlement funds are not on the checklist, but we decided to have it for us to have stronger application.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
We are 4 family members and i included $25,000 canadian dollars as our settlement funds. Though proof of funds or settlement funds are not on the checklist, but we decided to have it for us to have stronger application.
Anilec, have just written that amount on application or also attached the proof of that amount

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
For unaccompanied family members, will one still need to provide proof of funds for them just like EE