+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY UPDATE UNDER HOME CHILD CARE PILOT PROGRAM CANADA

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Can I ask...Now, did you get dm or pr card?
I haven't received any updates yet so whatever is in my timeline is the most up to date information regarding my application.

Is this still open to apply for a new application?
I believe the application is closed for 2020 until Jan 1 2021 (which is, fortunately for a lot of people, coming soon). Refer to the link below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
I mean the bank deposits that’s required for express entry. It’s not Express Entry but I heard funds r also needed to be shown under this pilot. They r called the settlement funds.
I am talking about the Home Child Care Provider Pilot. I don't know why people start "hearing" things and assume it's a requirement for the application. Follow ONLY the document checklist and submit the requirements that are listed there. If you need any further documents, IRCC will request them from you. As long as you finish your document checklist, you should get pretty far in the application process.

Do not add any unnecessary documents that aren't required, you will waste IRCC's time and it could take longer for your application to get processed.

Refer to this:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

Last edited:

ramiroroyal

Sep 4, 2019
Has anyone received biometrics and medical request so far under the child care pilot program canada has started ?
Or any sort of updation information ?
When will biometrics and medical for this program will start as the time limit under it as provided was 1 year and now its beyond that , so when will IRCC proceed ahead in this field ?
I have applied in November 2019 and got the Application Number in January 2020, But still waiting for further reply.

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
I mean the bank deposits that’s required for express entry. It’s not Express Entry but I heard funds r also needed to be shown under this pilot. They r called the settlement funds.
Well as far as I know they never ask for the statement for this program and CIC never mentioned it on their page though. The one who needs proof of funds are
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program and
  • Federal Skilled trades Program
here is for further info
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am talking about the Home Child Care Provider Pilot. I don't know why people start "hearing" things and assume it's a requirement for the application. Follow ONLY the document checklist and submit the requirements that are listed there. If you need any further documents, IRCC will request them from you. As long as you finish your document checklist, you should get pretty far in the application process.

Do not add any unnecessary documents that aren't required, you will waste IRCC's time and it could take longer for your application to get processed.

Refer to this:
Could you share the link of this checklist? thanks

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019

Refer to this:

You are mistaken if you think settlement funds are not required. Don't just rely on the checklist, also ensure you look for program delivery instructions/updates. That is where you get information on how IRCC expects visa officers to assess applications.

Take a look at this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/admissibility.html#inadm-fr

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Well as far as I know they never ask for the statement for this program and CIC never mentioned it on their page though. The one who needs proof of funds are
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program and
  • Federal Skilled trades Program
here is for further info
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Take a look at this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/admissibility.html#inadm-fr

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
You are mistaken if you think settlement funds are not required. Don't just rely on the checklist, also ensure you look for program delivery instructions/updates. That is where you get information on how IRCC expects visa officers to assess applications.

Those documents may be asked for by the officer later on, but they are clearly not a requirement for the initial submission of the appli based on the document check list. That would be irresponsible of them to require a document and it not be included in the checklist. I am saying that people should not be worried about submitting more documents than required by the checklist. As long as you complete the checklist and provide additional documents if only asked for by the immigration officer, you should be fine.

In terms of my application, I have completed my medical (Aug 30th) and gotten this far without submitting any "settlement funds."

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Those documents may be asked for by the officer later on, but they are clearly not a requirement for the initial submission of the appli based on the document check list. That would be irresponsible of them to require a document and it not be included in the checklist. I am saying that people should not be worried about submitting more documents than required by the checklist. As long as you complete the checklist and provide additional documents if only asked for by the immigration officer, you should be fine.

In terms of my application, I have completed my medical (Aug 30th) and gotten this far without submitting any "settlement funds."
Thanks for your clarification. Are you already in Canada or applying from outside Canada?

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Thanks for your clarification. Are you already in Canada or applying from outside Canada?
Why I am asking is that if you are already a work permit holder in Canada, they may not require you to show proof of funds immediately. Your employment letter and pay stub may be all that they would ask for in the long run; nothing like bank statement showing funds. However, if you are applying from outside Canada, it is safer to include that proof of funds. Having seen it in their policy, which by all standards trumps the checklist, it is costly to wait for that long only for your application to be denied for lack of proof of funds. Nobody wants to take that huge risk. I agree it is also not right for them not to include proof of funds in the checklist, but that is IRCC. Some of their processes are modified as afterthought.

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020

I agree with you if they need additional documents they will request it later depending on cases.

Meenakshi Arora

Sep 13, 2020
India
Has anyone applied for a spouse and child visa along with the HCCP application. I am aware that we can send in the spouse work permit application along with main application to Edmonton processing Centre but not sure about the child - (6 years old) study permit application. Does it need to accompany the main application and sent to Edmonton as well? Kindly guide if you have any info. Thank you.
For child you need to apply TRV

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013

Could you please specify how many accompanying family members you are going with, that will help a long way