Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
no real update... most probably it won't happen today...
decent chance it will happen next week (if so i expect the score to go down to 453 again)
if not next week then it really should happen the following week (if so, the score will probably stay in the upper 460's)
pure speculation!
I'm at 462... waiting!

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valar morghulis said:
Yes, we all on this forum got ITAs tonight, except you. The Citizenship Minister sent us all emails and congratulated us. He said your applications will be processed in 10 days, and you don't even need to submit any documents. He also said there will be no draws for next few years.

If you haven't received ITA tonight, I am afraid my friend you will have to wait for a few years now for the next draw. Good news is we are all going to be Permanent Residents in just 10 days, and you will just sit there and watch us.

That's about it.
I had a simple question like everyone else here. I had no idea you are such a mother fucker.

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do_not_reply said:
I had a simple question like everyone else here. I had no idea you are such a mother *censored word*er.
Ok fine. I apologize for my comment - I know it was mean and rude.

But seriously if there is a draw, this forum explodes with the posts and comment about the draw. It's not something that remains hidden.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valar morghulis said:
Ok fine. I apologize for my comment - I know it was mean and rude.

But seriously if there is a draw, this forum explodes with the posts and comment about the draw. It's not something that remains hidden.

Yes I agree with you.. There is no need to create new thread for that.. There are a lot of unnecessary threads on this forum already. People are always creating new threads without even checking the answers on other threads. They just dont use the search option too.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Yes I agree with you.. There is no need to create new thread for that.. There are a lot of unnecessary threads on this forum already. People are always creating new threads without even checking the answers on other threads. They just dont use the search option too.
@ jemdill, r u serious ? really !!.. you yourself have created 3 different threads for the same kind of topic in the past.

this is the first of it's kind of topic i posed, I don't care anymore if t's already existing, which i dot see. i agree to the thing that you said about not creating multiple topics for same info, i said same thing few months ago. "who listens",

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
jemdill said:

I do not like the search option on this website, always have trouble finding new updated posts containing what I am looking for; instead, I get old posts from 2008 or so lol

badboywater

May 4, 2015
valar morghulis said:
Yes, we all on this forum got ITAs tonight, except you. The Citizenship Minister sent us all emails and congratulated us. He said your applications will be processed in 10 days, and you don't even need to submit any documents. He also said there will be no draws for next few years.

If you haven't received ITA tonight, I am afraid my friend you will have to wait for a few years now for the next draw. Good news is we are all going to be Permanent Residents in just 10 days, and you will just sit there and watch us.

That's about it.

:p :p :p :p :p :p笑死我了,笑的肚子疼。i like you,guy。

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nuksyed said:
I do not like the search option on this website, always have trouble finding new updated posts containing what I am looking for; instead, I get old posts from 2008 or so lol
:) ;)

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
jemdill said:
if its such unnecessary topic, then why are you all following it up and there are more than 500 views on the topic?!?!? why are you even wasting your time replying to the post?!?!
it's usual for ppl to be concern every Friday and come up with the same topic and i dont understand why you guys are attacking him. instead i found the sarcasm out of place, we are all frustrated and i see no room for this behavior.
we are all the same here, waiting for a response from CIC, getting no real feedback from the authorities have no choice but to find those in similar situation to us. the least we can do is respect each others concern as im sure we all have some.