Any update on NBPNP?

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I have sent EOI to NBPNP on July 1st (2016). Received a acknowledgement mail that the EOI has been recieved. May I know whether any one sent EOI this month and does any one received mail to proceed next level? Can anyone tell me, how long it takes to wait for the response? I just need the approximate time i.e 3 months or 4 months. Because it has been clearly stated in the acknowledgement mail that the status of the EOI will not be notified and should not contact Province regarding this as I would delay the process.

So is anyone in the same boat?

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nbpnp-new-brunswick-skilled-workers-express-entry-category-network-here-t295243.0.html

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied 3 times through EOI since oct 15. Got acknowledgement of EOI. No response.

79/100, Masters, Software Engineer 2173

louisrdev

Mar 10, 2016
MZASAM said:
Applied 3 times through EOI since oct 15. Got acknowledgement of EOI. No response.

79/100, Masters, Software Engineer 2173
2173 Is not on the list for open category. You will not get a response.

poleng86

Mar 12, 2016
LinaM said:
Hello Friends,

I have sent EOI to NBPNP on July 1st (2016). Received a acknowledgement mail that the EOI has been recieved. May I know whether any one sent EOI this month and does any one received mail to proceed next level? Can anyone tell me, how long it takes to wait for the response? I just need the approximate time i.e 3 months or 4 months. Because it has been clearly stated in the acknowledgement mail that the status of the EOI will not be notified and should not contact Province regarding this as I would delay the process.

So is anyone in the same boat?
Hi,

I sent my EOI in 8th July. no response so far. NOC 1311

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poleng86 said:
Hi,
I sent my EOI in 8th July. no response so far. NOC 1311
I thought to get invitation for NBPNP, one needs to attend the session. I am waiting for NBPNP session to be conducted in India. My noc 1112.

Can you please explain , How Can one send EOI to NBPNP (Mode or Form or Link).
Is it possible to apply directly w/o invitation ?
Is there a criteria for sending EOI as well, like list of NOC's etc.. ??

Kindly share your inputs .....

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kadian said:
I thought to get invitation for NBPNP, one needs to attend the session. I am waiting for NBPNP session to be conducted in India. My noc 1112.

Check this thread to know more about the process for NBPNP http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
kadian said:

I believe 1112 is a regulated profession in NBPNP. So i dont think you have a chance unless you qualification has a MRA with CPA.