+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any update after PEI EE PNP from submission online!!!

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
Phil89 said:
Thanks Phil,

and any idea on how long do I have to stay there or try to settle there? as I cannot find any certain documentation on the stay regulations under the PNP streams, plus as I am already in Canada its a bit confusing how they mandate it?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
gur1122 said:
Thanks Phil,

and any idea on how long do I have to stay there or try to settle there? as I cannot find any certain documentation on the stay regulations under the PNP streams, plus as I am already in Canada its a bit confusing how they mandate it?
There are no regulations. You have to demonstrate that you made a genuine attempt to settle down in the province. Otherwise if you don't move to PEI and stay in Ontario, they can take it as misrepresentation.

krishan1310

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa till 30th October 2015, New Delhi after 31st October
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
26th Oct 2015 Sch 4 request
AOR Received.
22nd Oct 2015 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NDVO on 31st October 2015 as per GCMS
Med's Request
same day of AOR
Med's Done....
26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
se7en said:
Do you guys have any template of settlement plan? Can someone please share it just to get an idea.
Hello Dear,
Please share the timeline since you have applied foo EOI online if you can, so other like us have also an idea about this timeframe.
I have also sbumitted EOI 1st week of July, after just acknowledgement i have no reply from them.

Please share your timeline bro.
Thanks

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
Phil89 said:
There are no regulations. You have to demonstrate that you made a genuine attempt to settle down in the province. Otherwise if you don't move to PEI and stay in Ontario, they can take it as misrepresentation.
Thanks Phil, that helps a great deal.

Yes I would definitely be attempting hard to settle down there, however what if the worst scenario happens and I am not able to get a job there, even after 6-9 months of search? in that case do I have to tell the PEI immigration authorities that I am having a hard time getting the job there and do you think they can consider it as a genuine attempt?

I apologize for the big questions, its just the whole process is a bit confusing to me.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
gur1122 said:
Thanks Phil, that helps a great deal.

Yes I would definitely be attempting hard to settle down there, however what if the worst scenario happens and I am not able to get a job there, even after 6-9 months of search? in that case do I have to tell the PEI immigration authorities that I am having a hard time getting the job there and do you think they can consider it as a genuine attempt?

I apologize for the big questions, its just the whole process is a bit confusing to me.
That would be fine I guess. They will not take your PR away anyways. But, they will monitor your current address and employment on the island. They need to know that you really made that attempt.

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
Phil89 said:
That would be fine I guess. They will not take your PR away anyways. But, they will monitor your current address and employment on the island. They need to know that you really made that attempt.
Thanks a lot Phil, it clarifies things a bit for me.

Karunshinu

Jun 16, 2015
Phill,
Do i wanna contact them ! or just wait few more days.
Bcoz they not sent me any rejection letter. I guess theyforget about
Me.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Karunshinu said:
Phill,
Do i wanna contact them ! or just wait few more days.
Bcoz they not sent me any rejection letter. I guess theyforget about
Me.
It's up to you. I have no idea what they are doing.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahanzaibkh said:
I have completed all forms and have send all the documents this Thursday. Waiting for the final decision.... :)
Hi,
Did you get any form of response or acknowledgement when you sent your application?

Thanks,

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks,

I sent my application via email as instructed but i have not received any response not even an automated response. The only response i got is when the file size was tremendous. But when i reduced the file size and sent, nothing in response.

I am wondering whether my application went through or not. You would think that there will be a response telling you they received it because i am thinking of re-sending it again.

Thanks,

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
Phil89 said:
Hi Phil,

one last question I would like to clarify is that my current employer (who is located in ON has given me an offer that I can still work for them virtually while I am looking for a job in PEI after moving there. Do you think its okay under the PNP process, that is, Can I work for ON employer while I am trying to settle in PEI and looking for new job?

Thanks in advance

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
Mutair said:
Hello folks,

I sent my application via email as instructed but i have not received any response not even an automated response. The only response i got is when the file size was tremendous. But when i reduced the file size and sent, nothing in response.

I am wondering whether my application went through or not. You would think that there will be a response telling you they received it because i am thinking of re-sending it again.

Thanks,
Hi, it should be fine, I sent my application as well and it just gave me the pdf attachments size issue, once I reduced that, it worked. You would not receive the response right away, they might get back to you in a day or two. if not, you can follow up with them a few days later.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
you will not get any auto reply or something as acknowledgement after you send your formal application or the work details ..