+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any true link.. Any real people to contact..

Amin92

Oct 24, 2019
In fact still not understand how to apply for an express entry or even as a worker.. Agency make it so difficult.. What if someone don't have money to immigrate and relocate to Canada..
It looks like impossible to immigrate to Canada.. I applyed many times in jobs.. I sent cv and letters at many offers but nothing hh.. Wtf

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In fact still not understand how to apply for an express entry or even as a worker.. Agency make it so difficult.. What if someone don't have money to immigrate and relocate to Canada..
It looks like impossible to immigrate to Canada.. I applyed many times in jobs.. I sent cv and letters at many offers but nothing hh.. Wtf
Focus on immigrating to Canada (e.g. applying for Express Entry) and forget about trying to find a job before you get here. It's next to impossible to find a job before you are a PR because employers do not want to go through the long, expensive, and complicated process to hire you. If someone is offering a job in exchange for money - then it is most likely a scam.

You can certainly apply for Express Entry on your own - you don't need an agent. Most people here have applied on their own. Detailed information can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Express Entry is a points-based system. The first step is to set up a profile (after you have taken a language test and had your education assessed). You then have to wait to be selected out of the applicant pool based on your points. Right now you need to have around 470 points to be selected.

To qualify through Express Entry, you do need to have sufficient funds to settle yourself in Canada. If you are single, you'll need to have around $15,000 in savings to cover the costs of the application and also show you have settlement funds. If you don't have these funds, then you will need to wait until you have saved them up before you can apply.

Good luck - hope this helps.

Reactions: Amin92

Amin92

Oct 24, 2019
Focus on immigrating to Canada (e.g. applying for Express Entry) and forget about trying to find a job before you get here. It's next to impossible to find a job before you are a PR because employers do not want to go through the long, expensive, and complicated process to hire you. If someone is offering a job in exchange for money - then it is most likely a scam.

You can certainly apply for Express Entry on your own - you don't need an agent. Most people here have applied on their own. Detailed information can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Express Entry is a points-based system. The first step is to set up a profile (after you have taken a language test and had your education assessed). You then have to wait to be selected out of the applicant pool based on your points. Right now you need to have around 470 points to be selected.

To qualify through Express Entry, you do need to have sufficient funds to settle yourself in Canada. If you are single, you'll need to have around $15,000 in savings to cover the costs of the application and also show you have settlement funds. If you don't have these funds, then you will need to wait until you have saved them up before you can apply.

Good luck - hope this helps.
Thank you very much.. I'm going to do what you told me.. I appreciate that for you.. And I would like to add you on Skype or what's app for more information. Thank you..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you very much.. I'm going to do what you told me.. I appreciate that for you.. And I would like to add you on Skype or what's app for more information. Thank you..
If you have further questions - please post them to the forum.