+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Yenbil

May 4, 2022
its possible . Every case is different as such processing times may differ. For example in our case my wife actually for jan 22 intake and has completed one semester already online . We made that clear in the several webforms sent to Accra VO
Is she doing masters or PhD. Which uni?

Jaychin

Mar 4, 2022
I submitted on 7th Feb,
Biometric on 9th feb,
for Student Application.
till now, No message or Word, What is my fate?

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
I submitted on 7th Feb,
Biometric on 9th feb,
for Student Application.
till now, No message or Word, What is my fate?
Just be patient. From your timeline i think you are still within normal processing times and they only usually respond after it exceeds .You may feel they arent seeing your webforms but trust me they are !! I trust they are doing a good job and your will receive BVL and PPR soon.

Jaychin

Mar 4, 2022
Just be patient. From your timeline i think you are still within normal processing times and they only usually respond after it exceeds .You may feel they arent seeing your webforms but trust me they are !! I trust they are doing a good job and your will receive BVL and PPR soon.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: marty90

AAD_2022

Star Member
Mar 23, 2022
The current processing time is 11 weeks, so if your application has exceeded this period it’s advisable to send webforms if you haven’t.

Reactions: Jaychin

reggieanim

Apr 29, 2022
Has anyone who applied in March got an update on their application? Find below my timeline;

SP application submitted; 1st March2022
BM submission: 4th March 2022
BM completed: 4th March 2022

no update since.
Applied on march 22nd no update yet, only biometrics confirmation

Reactions: AAD_2022

KingTwum

Apr 26, 2022
So I just received a correspondence letter from the ircc. And this is what it said

RE: validity of your biometric information
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until 2032/01/13 (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada.
What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the
duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any
subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated
above.
However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date
indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated
fee for another ten-year validity.
Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any
permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:
your MyAccount at www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/account.asp
the Biometrics Validity Tool that is available on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada's website at www.cic.gc.ca

Also my eligibility has changed from processing to reviewing. Fingers crossed , legs crossed. Hopefully good news comes my way soon

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
So I just received a correspondence letter from the ircc. And this is what it said

RE: validity of your biometric information
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until 2032/01/13 (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada.
What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the
duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any
subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated
above.
However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date
indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated
fee for another ten-year validity.
Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any
permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:
your MyAccount at www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/account.asp
the Biometrics Validity Tool that is available on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada's website at www.cic.gc.ca

Also my eligibility has changed from processing to reviewing. Fingers crossed , legs crossed. Hopefully good news comes my way soon
I can smell PPR !!!