+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Did you request for GCMS notes in the two refusals? or you just applied after refusal?
Yes after the second refusal in Abu dhabi ….but it was so generic . As i said earlier they used chinook 3+ ( it showed in our gcms notes ) ….so nothing in the gcms notes related to us personally. Thats when i knew they weren't reading the SOPs and accorded less ties to us because we are UAE residents. Ghana VO was our best option because we are citizens and you can never take that away from us !

Reactions: AAD_2022

M_ae

May 4, 2022
Has anyone who applied in March got an update on their application? Find below my timeline;

SP application submitted; 1st March2022
BM submission: 4th March 2022
BM completed: 4th March 2022

no update since.
Yes I also applied in March but no update.
Complete application submitted on March 28, 2022.
Did you do upfront medicals?

KingTwum

Apr 26, 2022
Fingers crossed senior. The whole thing has been frustrating. My class begun already. Hence I have had to sign up to online classes

Yenbil

May 4, 2022
Fingers crossed senior. The whole thing has been frustrating. My class begun already. Hence I have had to sign up to online classes
The gentleman who had ppr had also started online. That sten
Starting online class might be good. The gentleman who had ppr here was also studying online.

Mkisrael

Feb 2, 2022
How is that possible? A gentleman here applied on 25th January and has gotten a decision. Your profile indicate you applied before him.
I've seen this happen a lot on other threads and forums. This is my first time applying. He had applied twice already. He only had to address the reasons for his refusals. The VO's work on a refusal is actually easier since he just has to check if the applicant has cleared all doubts from his previous refusal.

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
How is that possible? A gentleman here applied on 25th January and has gotten a decision. Your profile indicate you applied before him.
its possible . Every case is different as such processing times may differ. For example in our case my wife actually for jan 22 intake and has completed one semester already online . We made that clear in the several webforms sent to Accra VO