+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

VMary

May 26, 2022
*Timeline and Supporting Documents*

All Praise and Glory to the Most High God.

Thanks to all for the informative content you post here. May God grant more approval.

*NB:* Never give up! Remain authentic!

Second Time Applicant. First application refused on grounds of insufficient funds on June 28.

Upfront Medicals: July 4
Application Submitted: July 8
Medicals Passed: August 3
Eligibility Review: September 1

*Documents Submitted:*
- SOP(2 pages).
- Course Registration with Schedule Fall 2022
- First correspondence email with supervisor.
- Resume.
- Certificates and transcripts.
- Statutory Declaration in support of my properties with documents (My house and registered poultry farm)
- Old passport to show my previous travel abroad.
- Wife's Appointment letter.

*POF*
- Guaranteed income/funding form from University of Guelph
- Letter from Graduate Coordinator talking about my funding.
- Confirmation of Residence Application and Deposit.
- Personal Bank Statement.
- Wife's letter of support and bank statement.
- Uncle's affidavit of support and bank statement.
- Bank Statement and letter of support from a philanthropist.

Thank you.

Aug 20, 2022
*Timeline and Supporting Documents*

All Praise and Glory to the Most High God.

Thanks to all for the informative content you post here. May God grant more approval.

*NB:* Never give up! Remain authentic!

Second Time Applicant. First application refused on grounds of insufficient funds on June 28.

Upfront Medicals: July 4
Application Submitted: July 8
Medicals Passed: August 3
Eligibility Review: September 1

*Documents Submitted:*
- SOP(2 pages).
- Course Registration with Schedule Fall 2022
- First correspondence email with supervisor.
- Resume.
- Certificates and transcripts.
- Statutory Declaration in support of my properties with documents (My house and registered poultry farm)
- Old passport to show my previous travel abroad.
- Wife's Appointment letter.

*POF*
- Guaranteed income/funding form from University of Guelph
- Letter from Graduate Coordinator talking about my funding.
- Confirmation of Residence Application and Deposit.
- Personal Bank Statement.
- Wife's letter of support and bank statement.
- Uncle's affidavit of support and bank statement.
- Bank Statement and letter of support from a philanthropist.

Thank you.
Congrats! Thanks for sharing your update and the encouragement. It's really uplifting to hear positive news on the forum.

I read that they are hiring 1200 plus case processing officers to clear the backlog. Hopefully, more good news will flow soon

NanaAma93

Apr 6, 2022
What's your challenge?
Hello Mark, Hope you good by God's grace. Please if you are able to see this message kindly send me a WhatsApp message. My phone got spoilt a week ago and I have lost most of my contact. Wanted to update you on my current status. Thanks.

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hi everyone am from Liberia and I applied from home,
did you guys summited your police clearance, High school diploma/transcript, current school documents during the study permit application??

Aboagye

Aug 24, 2022
Please I am new here. Is there a fee for the medical examination, and if yes how much. Also I have other questions concerning the applications and I will be grateful if I can get somebody's contact here for guidance. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I am new here. Is there a fee for the medical examination, and if yes how much. Also I have other questions concerning the applications and I will be grateful if I can get somebody's contact here for guidance. Thanks
Yes there is a fee, and cost will depend on the doctor but could be anywhere from $150-250 Cdn. If you aren’t comfortable putting together your application, hire a licensed immigration consultant.

Aboagye

Aug 24, 2022
Ok Thanks so much. I really appreciate, Please any recommendation for an expert licensed immigration consultant?

Aug 20, 2022
Hi everyone am from Liberia and I applied from home,
did you guys summited your police clearance, High school diploma/transcript, current school documents during the study permit application??
No, I did not. The system generates a checklist and high school transcript, police clearance was not part of it for Ghana applicant. It maybe different for Liberia

Aug 20, 2022
Ok Thanks so much. I really appreciate, Please any recommendation for an expert licensed immigration consultant?
The process seems straight forward but it can be intimidating. Personally, someone in Canada walked me through the process. She charged me 2000 gh cedis for the study permit bcos she thinks people are not serious when she does it for free.
my study permit was approved this month but I've deffered because school has already started.

Try completing it yourself and post questions here. You will get suggestions/advice along the way

Reactions: T0pubo