+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2021 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Asaph Tetteh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
no please
I submitted a webform to them yesterday ,they asked me my UCI number and some other details which I gave them but I didn't include any docs,how long will it take for me to get a reply,and will the reply be a call or an email?my mom is the one who used her email to apply on my behalf so when they asked of a phone number I put hers there

Asaph Tetteh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hhmmmm,but am sure since u got a ppr then its the results od the webform u sent even though u didn't get a reply,not getting a reply too is bad news hmmm

38bxiy

Jul 20, 2021
Hey guys. Finally got my PPR this morning. To those who gave me guidance as to what to do, thank you so so much. And to those who are still waiting, may you receive your good news in these coming days
Congratulations!! Hoping we receive our PPRs soon too.

Mus123

Jul 15, 2021
Hey guys. Finally got my PPR this morning. To those who gave me guidance as to what to do, thank you so so much. And to those who are still waiting, may you receive your good news in these coming days
Wow! Congrats! Did you send them a webform immediately after doing your medicals and how long did it take for you to receive the PPR after completing the medicals?