+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2021 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Mus123

Jul 15, 2021
Hello guys, so I’ve been waiting for any form of feedback on my application since I submitted on February 12.
Review has not started and I submitted WITHOUT upfront medical. People are suggesting I go ahead and do an upfront medical now even though they haven’t requested. My class starts on September 7. . Any suggestions please?

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
Go for the upfront medical, if you want to make it for the September class because ircc can't finalize your application without your medical assessment.

AfiaZ

Jul 7, 2021
My timeline- NON SDS for Fall 2021, applied from Ghana

SP App submitted: 8th May 2021
Biometrics done: 12th May 2021
Biometrics completed: 2nd June 2021
Upfront medical: 31st May 2021 (submitted through web form)
Medical passed: 10th June 2021
Eligibility review- not started
Background check- in progress
No further updates till date.

BTW I was told by a friend that once biometrics says completed it means the visa officer has opened your file and taken an initial look at your application MEANING if you will be rejected that rejection should come soon after biometrics say completed. I want to find out from you guys whether or not this is true, or your general thoughts
Hello there. Since you did your medicals after your initial submission, what did you send to the designated clinic for them to run thr tests on you? I called Akai and they said since I already applied, I will have to wait for a request from IRCC before

Jul 27, 2021
Hello there. Since you did your medicals after your initial submission, what did you send to the designated clinic for them to run thr tests on you? I called Akai and they said since I already applied, I will have to wait for a request from IRCC before

i did not send anything apart from my passport. yes once you apply it is not recommended to go for medicals without a request but that can still be done. i told them that im doing the medicals to expedite my application, so they just took my passport details

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
Hello everyone, pls I'm thinking of ordering a gcms note because my application has exceeded the normal processing time. Here is my timeline pls :
App submitted: 26th, April 2021
Biometric request: 27th, April 2021
Biometric completed: 4th, May 2021
NSE request: 6th, May 2021
Upfront medical passed: 26th, July 2021

Background check: we are processing your background check. If we need any information we will send you a message.

Eligibility review: in progress

Final decision: in progress

Should wait or i should go ahead and order the gcms note? From Nigeria.

AfiaZ

Jul 7, 2021
My timelines are
Hello everyone, pls I'm thinking of ordering a gcms note because my application has exceeded the normal processing time. Here is my timeline pls :
App submitted: 26th, April 2021
Biometric request: 27th, April 2021
Biometric completed: 4th, May 2021
NSE request: 6th, May 2021
Upfront medical passed: 26th, July 2021

Background check: we are processing your background check. If we need any information we will send you a message.

Eligibility review: in progress

Final decision: in progress

Should wait or i should go ahead and order the gcms note? From Nigeria.
My timelines are very similar to yours except that I did not do upfront medicals: Application submitted: April 27; biometric completed May 03. Eligibility review begun that same week. Also contemplating ordering gcms notes so curious to see what advice you get...applied from Ghana

Reactions: _I_love_zee

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
My timelines are

My timelines are very similar to yours except that I did not do upfront medicals: Application submitted: April 27; biometric completed May 03. Eligibility review begun that same week. Also contemplating ordering gcms notes so curious to see what advice you get...applied from Ghana
Have you done your medical or you're still waiting for the request?

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
Yes, i will support the fact that you should go for the upfront because ircc can't finalize your application without your medical assessment. I also waited but when i didn't get any i saved them the stress...lol

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
Hello guys, so I’ve been waiting for any form of feedback on my application since I submitted on February 12.
Review has not started and I submitted WITHOUT upfront medical. People are suggesting I go ahead and do an upfront medical now even though they haven’t requested. My class starts on September 7. . Any suggestions please?
Dont waste time bigman. the better option is to differ but send the Accra visa office webform