+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2021 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
how can one undergoes upfront medicals in ghana
You can call AKAI Hospital near the US embassy for info on just walk in with your passport. I very forgotten how much I paid though.. you can call them on 0595014334 and talk to them. Once you are done with the medicals, you will receive the confirmation sheet by email, then you can submit it to IRCC via a Web form.

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
You can call AKAI Hospital near the US embassy for info on just walk in with your passport. I very forgotten how much I paid though.. you can call them on 0595014334 and talk to them. Once you are done with the medicals, you will receive the confirmation sheet by email, then you can submit it to IRCC via a Web form.
Tnz dear much appreciate.. will travel from kumasi,, soo end of dis week will get it done

Reactions: XpressGirl

Champ 1

Jun 27, 2021
Hi mates,
I am planning to apply for masters next fall and will need help from you guys as to how I can gain graduate assistantship and even schools search thank you

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi mates,
I am planning to apply for masters next fall and will need help from you guys as to how I can gain graduate assistantship and even schools search thank you
The majority of masters programs in Canada are not funded for International students. You'd have to pay your own fees and you must show proof of funds in your study permit application.

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
how can one undergoes upfront medicals in ghana
If you have submitted your application already, then I'll suggest you don't undergo the medicals. When they need you to do it, they will inform you. They only send such information to people who have passed the eligibility stage i.e. people who have met their requirements for a study permit. I don't know of anyone who got the medical exam request and passed the medical exams and got refused in the end. Not submitting an upfront medical exams is a way of knowing if your application will be approved or not. In the event that your application is refused, you wouldn't have spent a dime on medical exams.

Reactions: 38bxiy