+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any students going to Selkirk College Castlegar for may 2018 ?

saini001

Feb 17, 2018
I got my visa approved recently , and i m looking for somebody who can travel with me till Castlegar British Columbia . You can contact me on my gmail account - saini001@gmail.com.
If you are somebody who got admission in selkirk college and has their visa feel free to contact me . We can travel together and help each other on our way to Selkirk . I will be booking my flight to Vancouver tentatively by 31st of march.
Also you must be knowing that finding the right accommodation is a big problem in that area , so that can be another thing we can deal with together .

Bebesofly

Feb 4, 2018
Philippines
I got my visa approved recently , and i m looking for somebody who can travel with me till Castlegar British Columbia . You can contact me on my gmail account - saini001@gmail.com.
If you are somebody who got admission in selkirk college and has their visa feel free to contact me . We can travel together and help each other on our way to Selkirk . I will be booking my flight to Vancouver tentatively by 31st of march.
Also you must be knowing that finding the right accommodation is a big problem in that area , so that can be another thing we can deal with together .
Hey hi congrats on your visa approval!
I would like to ask how long did you wait for selkirk letter of acceptance after submitting all your academic requirements? And what program are you taking?

Btw they have a residence right, are you considering that?

Thanks

Rachna000

Feb 6, 2018
In how many days you got your visa?