+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Student Visa applications Istanbul/Turkey

Sanan1671

Oct 7, 2020
sorry to hear that. do you have bachelor's degree ? was is post graduate diploma or regular diploma ? if so try going for masters ? did u show ur grades ? having high grades play good factor
I have no diploma. I started college in USA but I dropped out because I got investment visa from my restaurant. I wrote in my SOP I left the college because business opportunity but now I am working in a company and I need a diploma and education for promotion and future progress of my work.

Reactions: ola stephen

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
ok i guess and i no expert that was the main reason:

1- someone who is already working in good position with years of experience wants to pursue diploma in Canada with their spouse.

i heard so many applicants who applied with their family got rejected from Turkey.

2- the main question for visa officer why you don't pursue similar program in your home country as ur country provides good education in that sector.

starting college and dropping out in usa kinda rose concerns for VO. how they will know that you won't do the same thing in Canada and get investment visa. especially with the money you have.

Last edited:

Sanan1671

Oct 7, 2020
ok i guess and i no expert that was the main reason:

1- someone who is already working in good position with years of experience wants to pursue diploma in Canada with their spouse.

i heard so many applicants who applied with their family got rejected from Turkey.

2- the main question for visa officer why you don't pursue similar program in your home country as ur country provides good education in that sector.

starting college and dropping out in usa kinda rose concerns for VO. how they will know that you won't do the same thing in Canada and get investment visa. especially with the money you have.
Yes you are right. They have concerns. But even I have successfully run business 3 years in USA but I came back to my county anyway. So let’s wait and see what’s gonna happen. But I really want that visa :)

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Yes you are right. They have concerns. But even I have successfully run business 3 years in USA but I came back to my county anyway. So let’s wait and see what’s gonna happen. But I really want that visa :)
you still have good chances. you have good profile and showed that u can leave the country if needed as you did with USA. can u go back to usa and apply from there ? also think to work on perfect LOE . explain what are ur future goals and how that particular program and college will help you. talk about specific points in the program that will help you. create your narrative and show it to VO

Reactions: Sanan1671
Apr 16, 2021
Since ı have already had a Business Administration bachelor's, I tried to find a relative course. Our application was with a 1-year Project Management program and it refused on 24 March 2021. I Ordered GCMS notes and waiting for it to reapply. It may say something about the course selection or more.

Reactions: Sanan1671

OzzyIst

Apr 18, 2021
i received 5 emails today 2 for me 2 for my wife and 1 one for my son. my consultant is checking my account now, fingers crossed