Student Visa + SOWP + 1 Child
My wife is Ukranian, My child has double citizenship
Online Applied from Istanbul Turkey

Date Received: February 3, 2021
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: February 9, 2021

Still no progress

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2021
Your profile is almost the same as mine. I had applied for 1-year program with my family (SOWP + 1 child TRV) and got a refusal. For your information, family applications takes almost 2,5-3 months in Turkey in lastly. Hope you get your answer soon. Count it from the day you gave your biometric.

My timeline;
Ankara embassy
APPLICATION 18 JANUARY 2021
BIOMETRIC COMPLETED 22 JANUARY 2021
BVL 24 MARCH 2021
REFUSAL 24 MARCH 2021
GCMS ORDERED 25 MARCH 2021 (still waiting)

I will reapply again as soon as the notes come. Did you apply through an agency?

OzzyIst

Apr 18, 2021
Your profile is almost the same as mine. I had applied for 1-year program with my family (SOWP + 1 child TRV) and got a refusal. For your information, family applications takes almost 2,5-3 months in Turkey in lastly. Hope you get your answer soon. Count it from the day you gave your biometric.

My timeline;
Ankara embassy
BVL 24 MARCH 2021
REFUSAL 24 MARCH 2021

I will reapply again as soon as the notes come. Did you apply through an agency?
Yes, i applied through an immigration consultant in Canada

Apr 16, 2021
I also had done my application with an immigration consultant in Turkey. They know how to handle the paper process so minimum errors can be done. Update your situation here when you get your result. Hopefully an approval.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia

My timeline;
Ankara embassy
BVL 24 MARCH 2021
REFUSAL 24 MARCH 2021

sorry to hear that. even though turkey has high rate of approval for study permit. but i guess your age and bringing family with you affected your application. i heard that they tend refuse a lot of older applicants, unless they provide strong case and reasons with strong documentations.

Apr 16, 2021
Applied on 23rd March SP+SOWP
I Got one refusal. Ages 28+30.
still waiting for response
Sorry about your refusal. I hope You will make it on your second application.

What was the reason for the refusal? How many refusal reasons did they give you? Which college and course? People get their visas on the second try if they write an explained study plan for refusal reasons.

Sanan1671

Oct 7, 2020
Sorry about your refusal. I hope You will make it on your second application.

What was the reason for the refusal? How many refusal reasons did they give you? Which college and course? People get their visas on the second try if they write an explained study plan for refusal reasons.
The reasons were they don’t believe I will be back to country at the end of my stay and limited employment opportunities in Turkey. I ordered gcms notes and it says exact same words with visa refusal letter nothing different. I was applied to civil engineering technology in Fanshawe college in the first application. Second try I worked with officials IRCC consultant, I changed to course to accounting because my previous study is accounting. Now I’m working as sales manager and chief of finance in 1000acres farmland. I add profs for ties to my county such as letter from my employer and land and commercial space titles owned by me and my family. I explained I am single child I used to work and own restaurant in USA but I came back to my country because of my mother illness and prof of her illness. Etc. I am waiting and I have hope this time lol.

Apr 16, 2021
Looks like more progression for this application. The accounting course is for 1 year or 2 years? Did you pay your full 1-year tuition fee or just the first semester? on this forum, I've heard this payment is also important.

Sanan1671

Oct 7, 2020
It’s 2 years diploma program I just paid first semester and I have showed 77k CAD in my account and 12K USD in my investment account. How about you?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
It’s 2 years diploma program I just paid first semester and I have showed 77k CAD in my account and 12K USD in my investment account. How about you?
sorry to hear that. do you have bachelor's degree ? was is post graduate diploma or regular diploma ? if so try going for masters ? did u show ur grades ? having high grades play good factor