+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any self employed person being processed in Buffalo or Ottawa

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Guys, please let me know, is there any self employed person actually being processed in North America?????????????????????????????????????
Since 2008 they halted processing in all vo but didn't tell any of us. If you have an application in process in the USA or Canada please post your stats.
Thanks!!!!

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
for the love of God let me know if there is any of you on this forum who are actual valid self employed applicants, who have a good chance of actual immigration, i.e. not chewing gum sellers, but people who fall under the definition of self employed for canadian immigration purposes, I don't care which country you come from, just let me know that I am not the only one trying in this category.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
guys, it really sucks, there is no one in my category to ask for his experience with CIC.
what should I do? I am stuck following th enews of other categories which has no relation to mine.
I don't even know if they are processign self employed people or not, we're not important to CIC they don't tell us anything.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ihabkal said:
guys, it really sucks, there is no one in my category to ask for his experience with CIC.
what should I do? I am stuck following th enews of other categories which has no relation to mine.
I don't even know if they are processign self employed people or not, we're not important to CIC they don't tell us anything.
1. Yes self employed are processed, but since very few qualify, you don't get many posters.
2. They are processed at the overseas offices, after being vetted by CIO Sydney.
3. The processing time is 24-88 months see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/self-fed.asp
4. There were only 236 visas issued in this category in 2011