Any returned/rejected applications NOCs 1123, 1111, 2132, 4011

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Hello dear FSWP fellow applicants,

I am creating this post to share information regarding these hot NOCs' returned applications.
Please share information for discussion.
Particularly, it would be interesting but sad to hear anyone got back his/her application due to cap reached.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
So far we know from SS that chahals4u (NOC 4011 11/28/2014), ammi1981(NOC 1123 12/22/2014) reported that application is incompleted and wes ECA report expired rspectively. While Mechanix (NOC 2132 10/9/2014) wrote a comment that cap filled.
Any opinions?

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Warsapp,

Entry in SS: Sandy: 4011 - App sent on 07.11.14. Received at CIC on 13.11.14

Returned back on 29.01.15 ?????

Entry looks very genuine .. are v in trouble ????

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
vk2410 said:
Warsapp,

This isn't the news we were looking for. :(
However I din't find any reason in the comment why her application were sent back.
I wish we can contact her and ask about details.
What about chahals4u (NOC 4011 11/28/2014)?
He or she reported that the application has been returned due to wes ECA report date expiry. This means that officer at least opened and reviewed chahals4u's application and cap had not been reached by that time.
Any thoughts?

anishCan2014

Jan 25, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PER 16 DEC
What are the chances of rejection after PER ?\
how many stages are still pending once we have PER number ?

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
vk2410 said:
Warsapp,

Any idea about the time duration required for returning back of the package to Bangladesh?

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
a fellow in NOC 4011, her application filed on 4th dec has received an email regarding the return of her file, she says job Dsc was ok and she doesnt know the reason: any ideas?

Please be advised that our office cannot provide applicants with individual guidance. It is strongly advised that you use the document checklist to help you compile your documents. The onus is on the applicant to provide information to satisfy the officer that they meet the requirements of the category they are applying under. When applying, please make sure you provide information for all the requirements and answer all the questions.
To conduct a proper search of our records we require:
· Applicants full name as per passport
· Date of Birth
· UCI # (if known)

Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you.

Thank you,
KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Chivas

Feb 3, 2015
Hi All,
mine application was returned as i didnt have Birth certificate, but then the Affidavit was attached. Meanwhile no mail communication was there. File reached Sydney on 17th August. Letter framed by CIC stating the reason of Birth certificate on 27th October 2014 and courier sent by 28th October 2014. Courier reached me on 20th January 2015 leaving me notime to respond. They have asked for the missing document but then i am into dilemma whether mmy application would be considered under same FSW or not as the deadline was 31st december 2014. Or shoul i apply under Express entry now.

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
Chivas said:
Hi All,
mine application was returned as i didnt have Birth certificate, but then the Affidavit was attached. Meanwhile no mail communication was there. File reached Sydney on 17th August. Letter framed by CIC stating the reason of Birth certificate on 27th October 2014 and courier sent by 28th October 2014. Courier reached me on 20th January 2015 leaving me notime to respond. They have asked for the missing document but then i am into dilemma whether mmy application would be considered under same FSW or not as the deadline was 31st december 2014. Or shoul i apply under Express entry now.
go for EE

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
rahaarsh said:
a fellow in NOC 4011, her application filed on 4th dec has received an email regarding the return of her file, she says job Dsc was ok and she doesnt know the reason: any ideas?

Please be advised that our office cannot provide applicants with individual guidance. It is strongly advised that you use the document checklist to help you compile your documents. The onus is on the applicant to provide information to satisfy the officer that they meet the requirements of the category they are applying under. When applying, please make sure you provide information for all the requirements and answer all the questions.
To conduct a proper search of our records we require:
· Applicants full name as per passport
· Date of Birth
· UCI # (if known)

Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you.

Thank you,
KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
I feel sorry for her... bad news really....
But I would like to know
"Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you."[/b]
Why she received this message? Did she send additional docs separately from her application package? I am wondering.....