Any reputable Lawyer for reappeals

Syed Haider

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Insha ALLAH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Are you aware of any reputable laywers that have the best outcomes when it comes to loadge an appeal for the rejection?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The guys who run this site are fairly reputed themselves, you might want to check them out.

There are some members here who have reopened their applications post rejections without needing a lawyer. Try asking questions on the forum, you might not need a lawyer after all.

Syed Haider

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Insha ALLAH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad ,

How do you mean? Which members and how? I tried to ring then lawyers who own this site they refused to help since I haven't logged application with them. Anyway I can try one more time it was his attorney not David Cohen himself.

Please advise if you're aware of good lawyer who's based in Toronto n have a great reputation.

Thanks

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Were you refused and if so could you state the reason you were refused? Some people on this forum were able to successfully reopen their applications themselves as Asivad said. It may be something you might be able to reopen yourself without going through the notion of lodging an appeal.

Syed Haider

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Insha ALLAH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have doube checked everything myself. They need a year experience where I had an experience of 2.2 month of a part time which is sufficiently covers the requirment.

On the interview the case officer in the end said that she will recalculate the points as she was unaware of my part time experience. I was shocked to hear this as what have she been doing with my application so far if she had no clue with this.

& then she sends a refusal that the information is credible to the immigration requirements.

I am sure on an appeal i'll get through. I also have managed to send her a formal letter stating everything but no reply as yet.

Are you aware of nay lawyer who can sort this out for me. What the go with you ?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed Haider said:
I have doube checked everything myself. They need a year experience where I had an experience of 2.2 month of a part time which is sufficiently covers the requirment.

On the interview the case officer in the end said that she will recalculate the points as she was unaware of my part time experience. I was shocked to hear this as what have she been doing with my application so far if she had no clue with this.

& then she sends a refusal that the information is credible to the immigration requirements.

I am sure on an appeal i'll get through. I also have managed to send her a formal letter stating everything but no reply as yet.

Are you aware of nay lawyer who can sort this out for me. What the go with you ?
Do you mean to say that you had a year's experience of which 2.2 months was part time and the rest full time?

Syed Haider

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Insha ALLAH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No at first work place I had 2 years of continues Part time experience & then I switched to my new work place i worked for 2 months.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed Haider said:
No at first work place I had 2 years of continues Part time experience & then I switched to my new work place i worked for 2 months.
Sorry to say but if you appeal you might waste your money. The rule says to have a minimum of 1 year full time continuous work experience and you don't have that so which points do you intend to raise on your appeal?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Sorry to say but if you appeal you might waste your money. The rule says to have a minimum of 1 year full time continuous work experience and you don't have that so which points do you intend to raise on your appeal?
If I've understood correctly, they claim to have 2 years of continuous part-time work experience which could count as 1 year of work experience provided they worked for at least 1560 hours over those 2 years. And if it were paid work experience in NOC 0/A/B acquired within the last 10 years.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
If I've understood correctly, they claim to have 2 years of continuous part-time work experience which could count as 1 year of work experience provided they worked for at least 1560 hours over those 2 years. And if it were paid work experience in NOC 0/A/B acquired within the last 10 years.
Oh really?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed Haider said:
Could you paste the exact reason for your refusal exactly as it was written? How many hrs of work did your 2 years part time work experience come down to?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Oh really?
Yes.

Skilled work experience

According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:

managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)
professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)

You must have at least 12 months of full-time, or an equal amount in part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week.

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
OP has not the mentioned his hours and completerejection letter. It may be possible that total hours from the part time experience does reach 1560.

Syed Haider

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Insha ALLAH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys here a little confusion taht i must have explained earlier.

I have lodged in FSW by the way before Express entry. so the points were different & i qualified for that. In fact received positive eligibility report from Canada

I have continuous 2 .2 years of experience as an accountant.