+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any refusal for Fall applicants recently?

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Hi guys, I just wonder at this stage when most students are studying the Fall semester already and have not received AIP, does anyone receive refusal recently? I am finding help to support my conspiracy theory that IRCC already released all refusal for Fall already, for those who are still hanging and waiting, it is less likely they will receive a refusal.
What do you guys think?

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Hi guys, I just wonder at this stage when most students are studying the Fall semester already and have not received AIP, does anyone receive refusal recently? I am finding help to support my conspiracy theory that IRCC already released all refusal for Fall already, for those who are still hanging and waiting, it is less likely they will receive a refusal.
What do you guys think?
I am was also thinking on same lines two weeks back and posted here too related to this but unfortunately on same day heard about two refusals. So you never know what they're up to.

Reactions: trang.ng.pharm

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
What do you guys think?
This is the real confusion
Nobody knows who will get approval or who will get rejection