+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any recent cases of BOWP refused due to missing AOR?

cec1979

Nov 10, 2014
hi all,

does anyone know of or has experienced a case recently where the BOWP was refused on the grounds of no AOR at the time of submitting the application? I get the impression from this forum that this is a pretty common situation that resolves favorably as long as the AOR is issued and ecas updated to reflect such before the BOWP is actually processed. (and this is my situation, AOR was recieved last week, still waiting on BOWP - probably end of month or early Feb at current wait times).

I am asking if there any refusals recently bc I talked to a call center representative who said that was not the way its usually done - usually the AOR has to be issued at the time.

thanks much!

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
I applied for my Bridging work permit on May 30 and today on sept 30, 2015 it was refused. What did you do when you were refused? I am still waiting for the PPR or a decision made on my EE submitted application. Any advise and suggestion would help. With a refused Bridging work permit what are my options, can I still stay in canada and wait for the decision on my immigration application.

what happened in you case