+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any question on OOPNP.. I will try to answer

Scorpio12

Mar 2, 2016
ppahuja said:
Have you factored what your score will be like when you get your Masters ECA done? If it goes above 450, then its highly likely that you will receive direct ITA, otherwise you can go ahead and proceed in creating your EE profile and anticipate PT from OINP.
Yea actually the 409 points is inclusive of my anticipated Masters degree.So the Ontario PT is my best option.

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scorpio12 said:
Hi all,
I'm Nigerian currently in Scotland rounding up my Masters programme.I'm about to create my Express Entry profile and hope to receive a PT notification of Interest from Ontario.From the points calculator i have 409 points-meaning i'm eligible for the OOPNP.My NOC is 4162 and i have about 3 years work experience in economic analysis.I've obtained my IELTS(CLB 8) and a WES ECA for my undergraduate degree,however i'm still awaiting my Msc result which should be out before the end of this month.Is it too early to create my Express Entry profile or should i wait till i get my MSc result, immediately obtain a WES ECA for it and then create my profile in expectation of a PT?

You have 2 options:
1) Get ECA for Masters and create EE profile. (to get points for masters you need ECA for masters). Then you get PT and you apply for ONIP with $1500 and the nomination process takes 4-6 months.

2) Increase your IELTS score to CLB 10 and I believe you will get 453+ points to get a direct ITA considering you have Masters and 3 years exp.

Olufemi78

Jan 14, 2016
Hello everybody,

I'm a Nigerian about to create my EE profile. From the points calculator i have 441 points. i am trying to get everything set before entering the pool. I Due to the economic challenges in the Nigeria, and banks have doubled their rates the value of 1500 cad fee of OINP has doubled in naira in the past two months.i have a friend in ontario willing to pay the 1500 CAD for me over their while i pay the equivalent exchange rate in his Nigeria account. However, i read that the money order for the processing fee has to go with my applicaton package from Nigeria. Please i need your advice.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olufemi78 said:
Hello everybody,

I'm a Nigerian about to create my EE profile. From the points calculator i have 441 points. i am trying to get everything set before entering the pool. I Due to the economic challenges in the Nigeria, and banks have doubled their rates the value of 1500 cad fee of OINP has doubled in naira in the past two months.i have a friend in ontario willing to pay the 1500 CAD for me over their while i pay the equivalent exchange rate in his Nigeria account. However, i read that the money order for the processing fee has to go with my applicaton package from Nigeria. Please i need your advice.
Yeah that's true. Your only bet is to send your applicarion package to your friend in Ontario and he can further submit to OINP after enclosing bank draft/money order.
Good Luck!!

Johny1234

Apr 18, 2021
You may withdraw your application anytime until nomination, However following will be your two options:
1. Before AOR - Refund of $1500
2. After AOR - NO Refund
if there is no aor then no file number for paper application, how to request application withdrawal to cic cio sydney, via webform or send a letter? Thanks