+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

gopi123

Feb 28, 2015
Hope this is my final query.

1. Regarding WES for ECA, should we send transcripts for HSC and SSC too along with graduation ??
2. And my wife done MSC after BSC and then Bed. Should we go have to get transcripts for both bsc. msc and BEd. too ( along with hsc and bsc if it includes that too)

Thanks & regards,

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hi,

I got email saying my profile I'd updated two times in this month. But when I checked there are no changes in points or I could not find any new messages. What does this means? Where exactly I should check?

Thanks
Rose

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my employer agreed to apply for LMIA. I am on open work permit so 1000$ and 100$ fees will be applied right?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
my employer agreed to apply for LMIA. I am on open work permit so 1000$ and 100$ fees will be applied right?
If your employer intent is to hire to permanently then LMIA can be filed for PR which doesn't have any fee. However, in case your OWP is getting expired then your employer needs to file LMIA with dual intent which costs $1000 so that you can continue job with new work permit till you get the PR. If your OWP isn't getting expired then LMIA can only be for PR.

harrygibson

Mar 9, 2015
So i have an ITA and trying to complete the forms.

under the "personal activities" section : "Provide the details of whoever's personal history in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago)."

I am 25 and the form keeps declining because I'm not giving 10 years history. (which is obviously impossible for me to do)

Is anyone else having a similar problem? or anyone under 28 managed to get this section to go through. I'v tried going through the "technical problems" which is pretty hopeless seen as they want 10 business days to respond which is great when you have 60 days to get everything together or I talk to french person on the phone and can't understand my British - English. Nightmare.

mdroshan25

Jan 31, 2015
Hi Every one,

I have the problem, I got my profile is updated..When I checked, it is showing I am not eligeble
for express entry.
Please help me.

Age --33
ielts - 7.5 ,6.5, 6.5, 6
Education Btech-got eca
Wife ielts-done -5
exp- 5+
Funds - 17000
JOb code -2173

Please anyone help me in this.

Thanks
Roshan

Clear155

Mar 10, 2015
Hi
Please help with express entry:
According to the first step my husband is eligible due to his qualifications. I have read the express entry website from top to bottom but find it confusing.
I am looking for a list of what steps are needed plus a list of supporting documents we need to carry on with the express entry.
Can anyone help? I have no idea what the next step is?

I know we have to have IeLTS test and have police clearance, but what else do we need to do?

Thanks

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Dear all

I need to apply for EE program.

I have started with following:
1. Booked IELTS
2. Applied for transcripts and will send it to WES

What should I do next?

sudheer1507

Mar 10, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello
I CREATED a profile in express entry under FST program in the month of January. My crs points are 378. As an fst candidate, I added my apprentice ship certificate with it and that is going to expire in July 2015. I am sure I'll not get an invitation by that time and what should I do afterwards. Should I reapply to the apprentice ship board or can I renew it? And that trade certificate comes under alberta (AAIT) and my job code is 7252. I would also like to know, can I get an invitation with this criteria?

VipsB

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
What is the next step after IELTS exam and ECA?

How to get a provincial nomination to increase the points? Which documents are required to be sent to a specific state to get the state nomination?

Jul 21, 2014
Hi Brian,

I am currently in Canada on my work permit residing in Ontario. I have been here for 1 year and 8 months now and have created my profile under Express Entry and it shows i am eligible for CEC. The following is what i got points awarded for

CRS - Human Capital - Age
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience

I have applied for my educational documents to be assessed by WES which should be happening soon and i will be awarded points for that as well.

But my profile is not active yet and asks me to apply in the job bank before it gets activated. My question is why do i need a job offer when i am already working here in Canada? Do i still need to go and apply in the job bank? Please clarify. Your response is very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Vinny

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hello Everyone...
MY total points come up to 379. The break up is as follows:
CRS - AGE - 110
CRS- Level of Education - 98
CRS- First Official LAnguage prof - 105
CRS- Canadian Experience - 40
Crs- Skill Transferability - Education - 26

I have the same 1 year canadian experience and a 2 year post graduation canadian degree, and my IELTS score is 7, still how come my score is so low, even though people with same level have above 400 points ?
Could you please let me know where am i wrong / what needs to be updated?

Any help will b really appreciated.

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
In the Canadian Gazette for Express Entry or when we make our profile , it never mentions that our foreign work experience should be in 1 occupation only. It is written that it should be under NOC O A and B.
But when you check your points at CRS calculation on CIC site, it says one occupation only.
When I made my profile online it gave me full points even for occupations in different NOC's. This is really confusing, is anybody else facing the same problem.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
hedonist10 said:
In the Canadian Gazette for Express Entry or when we make our profile , it never mentions that our foreign work experience should be in 1 occupation only. It is written that it should be under NOC O A and B.
But when you check your points at CRS calculation on CIC site, it says one occupation only.
When I made my profile online it gave me full points even for occupations in different NOC's. This is really confusing, is anybody else facing the same problem.
It does seems when work experiences must be in one NOC to be considered. There are people being award 0 in Canadian Work experiences for working in 2 different NOC (both 0,A,B but under 1 year) despite qualified in CEC (which requires cumulative 1 year experience only)