+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any program in Canada after MBA from India

Jul 26, 2019
Can any one suggest me that whether I can pursue graduate certificate or graduate diploma or post graduate certificate in HR management from any college in Canada after completing MBA in general management from India?

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
You can, but it will be an uphill task to sell your study proposal of signing up for a pg diploma in HR with an MBA under your belt. You would have already completed modules in HR as part of your MBA, so another hr focused diploma is redundant.
You could consider masters programs in entrepreneurship, Sobeys offers one and then there is one somewhere in Ontario. Not able to recollect the name but you should be able to find it online

Jul 26, 2019
You can, but it will be an uphill task to sell your study proposal of signing up for a pg diploma in HR with an MBA under your belt. You would have already completed modules in HR as part of your MBA, so another hr focused diploma is redundant.
You could consider masters programs in entrepreneurship, Sobeys offers one and then there is one somewhere in Ontario. Not able to recollect the name but you should be able to find it online
Thank you for your response, but I have been working as a management trainee for a human resource consulting company, in it's recruitment department. Therefore, HR pg diploma is relevant with my studies and work experience.

Also, I have 2 more queries:
1. does the visa officer assess my application based on my MBA and relevant wrk experience? as my ug is not in management field
2. my mba percentage is 55% and ug 37%, will the vo make a decision only on my mba percetage?