+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Pakistani applicant who got visa based on Post Graduate Diploma of one Years

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any Pakistani applicant who got visa based on Post Graduate Diploma of one Years please share experience here.

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
Assalamualikum

Yes I got my visa and I am done with my program and now in an other 1 smester program for getting 3 year work permit.....You can ask whatevr you want to regarding your visa.

Thanks,

rimrany

Mar 16, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Dear Rafey,

I am going to apply for PG on this Sunday. I am Civil Engineer by profession and going for Construction Management PG in Conestoga. I want to know if I deposit my 1st semester fee and then apply for visa will that strong my case or not?

Waiting for your kind reply.

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
We can meet in Conestoga as well I have my classes from Wednesday to Friday........Give me your number so I can contact you.

Thanks

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
Yes it will be strong case for you of you deposit your fee in advance and show the fee slip to embassy as well.

journeyca

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Rafey

You mentioned you are done with PGD program of 1 year, m assuming course was 8 months. And now you are in another semester. Same program or another PG?

Im going on 8 months PG program in Financial Planning. Please advise.

Thanks

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rafey said:
Assalamualikum

Yes I got my visa and I am done with my program and now in an other 1 smester program for getting 3 year work permit.....You can ask whatevr you want to regarding your visa.

Thanks,
sir, can you give me your skyp or cell no plz.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
journeyca said:
@ Rafey

You mentioned you are done with PGD program of 1 year, m assuming course was 8 months. And now you are in another semester. Same program or another PG?

Im going on 8 months PG program in Financial Planning. Please advise.

Thanks
Are you going to apply for 8 month program from within canada or outside of canada? I mean, currently you are in canada?

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
Yes Fazeel I am in Canada ....I am done with post grduation 8 months program now this is 4 month program just to get 3 yera open work permit in Canada ...Yeah you can email me any time .
far_faryal@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

rimrany

Mar 16, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Dear Rafey,

The way you asked for Conestoga college really surprised me but your second message gave me relief as you mentioned you are studying there.

I have applied on May 11 and got acknowledgement but yesterday received an email that my case can't proceed further due to my daughter name problem in her passport and gave me one month time for correction, so started the procedure for correction but it seems that 1 month wouldn't be enough.

Regards,