+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any paid or unpaid IELTS general practice tests (Computer based)

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Hi,

I am looking for computer based practice tests for IELTS general training.
Paid or Free.

Thanks

KandT

Apr 28, 2020
Used these sites, they were a massive help

Free Tests
https://ieltsonlinetests.com/

Paid Tutorials - Self Paced
https://ieltsonline.com.au/courses

If you practice a lot of the reading and listening tests, you should have a good idea of what band you belong in and where your weaknesses are.
For Speaking and Writing - we used the paid tutorial site, and found their lessons quite helpful.

Even if you are a native English speaker, I would suggest a lot of practice - we spent close to 40 - 60 hours practicing before we attempted the test. During the Writing test you really need to pay attention to the time as it goes quick, and for the speaking - you need to be able to use formal language, and speak continuously on random topics for at least 3 minutes without repeating...so practice with a friend.

Good Luck

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Thanks a ton !

adam2611

Feb 18, 2020
Hi,

I am looking for computer-based practice tests for IELTS general training.
Paid or Free.

Thanks
If you are looking for a computer-based IELTS mock test, then try the 8bands.com website. It provides one free mock test as a real test for demo and practice purposes. There are also many practice tests & mock tests available at a very low price.

tan25

Jun 16, 2020
Hi,

I am looking for computer based practice tests for IELTS general training.
Paid or Free.

Thanks
Try fourmodules.com. They grade essays as well. But use it as practice material and don't worry much if they give a low grade. It is good for practising and getting used to the format and sitting for 3 hours straight!

hetan

Dec 7, 2020
India
Category........
Other
Computer & paper-based both the same material for IELTS. The formats, composition, series all are identical to their predecessor. Use Daffodils study and get more information.