+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any one who sponsored wife and her kid-3 yrs old

karrann

Aug 25, 2012
Hi every one!!!!!! My name is Karan...
I am living in canada for a decade and when i went back to india on 2010 met my old school mate whom i liked and got ina relation ship...I am planning to go next month and get married to her..she has a kid-single mom..3 yrs old..Well U know she doesnt want to come here if her sone cannot come with her along..i am planning to sponsor both but will there be any obstacle..Its my first wedding and am a candian citizen...Please help..will it be a normal or regular process...any sort of experience would be of great help!!!!
thanks all..

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karrann said:
Hi every one!!!!!! My name is Karan...
I am living in canada for a decade and when i went back to india on 2010 met my old school mate whom i liked and got ina relation ship...I am planning to go next month and get married to her..she has a kid-single mom..3 yrs old..Well U know she doesnt want to come here if her sone cannot come with her along..i am planning to sponsor both but will there be any obstacle..Its my first wedding and am a candian citizen...Please help..will it be a normal or regular process...any sort of experience would be of great help!!!!
thanks all..
Hello, and welcome Karan :)

You would need to list her son as her dependent on the sponsorship application. If she shares custody with her son's Father he would have to agree to the application (since his son would move to Canada).

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!

rozeky_ara

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-01-2012
Passport Req..
03-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012 (DM via ECAS 18-08-2012)
LANDED..........
04-10-2012
OhCanadiana said:
Hello, and welcome Karan :)

You would need to list her son as her dependent on the sponsorship application. If she shares custody with her son's Father he would have to agree to the application (since his son would move to Canada).

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!
My husband did to me and my son.... and it only tooks us 5 months to get our visas... Im sure it wont be a problem to you and your soon wife... :)

karrann

Aug 25, 2012
rozeky_ara : thanks dear!! i am surprised it took only five months..wow!!!
i wish u could send my private message how ur patner organised the doucments..!!!
write me back if u see this message!!:)