+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one who has received TRV via the e app? Please report here

arun.k

Dec 20, 2012
The new e app has caused enough confusion already as evidenced by the large number of posts in the forum. I thought it might be helpful for the current and future applicants if we could report if the TRV has been issued to anyone who applied online. Seems not many have had the luck - it is also tough that CIC doesnt have any processing time info either

carrasqu

Jan 14, 2013
I am in the same boat. I applied on Dec 22nd and they asked me to send the passport on Jan 5th. I sent it to the NYC consulate and they got it on the 8th of Jan and since then I have not heard from them. Have you got your visa?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

carrasqu said:
I am in the same boat. I applied on Dec 22nd and they asked me to send the passport on Jan 5th. I sent it to the NYC consulate and they got it on the 8th of Jan and since then I have not heard from them. Have you got your visa?
Well the processing time is shown as 17 days, there were 3 holidays in there, plus the return mailing time. So with luck you should receive it back next week.

arun.k

Dec 20, 2012
I haven't received any response yet. Did you get an email from them asking to send the passport? Or how is it that we know that we need to send the passport. I might have lost my job offer by now...foolish me, paper application in India is now processed in 3 days and I am waiting since Dec 27.

carrasqu

Jan 14, 2013
Sorry to hear that. Yes, they will send you an email specifically asking you to send the passport with a letter. I was supposed to be interviewed today but did not get the passport in time.

carrasqu

Jan 14, 2013
Hi,

It seems that finally they sent the passport back. Expecting it today, I'll let you know what I get.

carrasqu

Jan 14, 2013
Hello. I finally got the visa stamped on my passport. It took 26 days (including Holidays and weekends). Good luck with your applications. I might be posting a more detailed description of my experience.