+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one who can help me out

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
I’m trying to link my application to my online account, but having no luck with it.
I have try every way application number and family name , UCI number and application number, Still nothing I used place of birth and passport information, and still no luck .
When it asks for how many people in the application what number are you putting ?
If it's only the PA and sponsor you put 2 not 1
Does the PA have any dependents listed on the application ?
Example. If the PA has 2 dependents listed on the application then you will put 4 people.
Hope that helps

Skyslay

Jul 27, 2019
I used the UCI number and application number. And the place of birth and the put 4 at the end of the application but nothing.

Skyslay

Jul 27, 2019
I was ask to summit my police clearance from my country of birth on Monday . I did summit a police clearance from within Canada. Now I’m get one from to country of birth to send in. With will take 5 day to get done. Can anyone tell me what will happen next ?

Skyslay

Jul 27, 2019
I summit a police clearance from with in Canada with my application. But now I was ask to summit one also from country of birth. Which I applied for it will take 5 days to get done . Can some one tell me what will happen next after I send it in to cic.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I summit a police clearance from with in Canada with my application. But now I was ask to summit one also from country of birth. Which I applied for it will take 5 days to get done . Can some one tell me what will happen next after I send it in to cic.
After you send it through the web form you will hear back within a few days (usually 3-5 business day), they will send you a confirmation e-mail letting you know the new information has been added to your application, and after that I am guessing you should see an update on your CIC account a few days after saying they have received your additional documents (or that they are reviewing them) under the "Review of additional documents" at the bottom of the account page

Skyslay

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone can tell me what the next step after police certificate from country of birth. I was supposed to send it in by the 9 of April. But I Just send it last Tuesday and they get it the next day 8am. So what’s next anyone ?