kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-2014
I am a student whoo applied to sait bapt programm for sep 2014 intake ,My status on mysait account is IN SELECTION .Does any body knws what are the further procedures.Help me i am to tensed

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got accepted into a business diploma in legal studies at SAIT. Send them an email and enquire.

BhaGs_07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th May 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical Done
VISA ISSUED...
10th June 2014
I got accepted in BAPT course for September 14...There are only 15 seats for international student and it feels in the 1st week as soon as they open.
For September 14 it opened in October 2013 and close in 1 week....too many application and very few seats.

your status is "In selection".... now if you meet their requirement they will put you on waiting in-case some one drop out of the course at the last moment but in the waiting list they will give chance who is ahead of your waitlist number...

check your inbox also i have sent some extra info there.

mlvndavis

Aug 6, 2013
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-2014
Dear Bhags,

my status is Application Status: Complete - Ready for Review
Decision: Qualified Waitlist

Is there any chance to get seat

mlvndavis

Aug 6, 2013
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-2014
Dear Bhags,

Thanks a lot for the valuable information could you please provide the number which i can call and seek my waiting list number

Yours Faithfully
melvinDavis

BhaGs_07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th May 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical Done
VISA ISSUED...
10th June 2014
its not a specific number just call to the "student services" ...you can get number on website....or type "SAIT student services" in Google you will get the webpage on which you can find number..,..call during the time they mentioned

mlvndavis

Aug 6, 2013
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-2014
Thanks buddy

My profile

B E MECH78.69%
10TH 75%
+2 -72%
IELTS 6.5(OVERALL) is it a good profile to get admission
I would like to know whether current waiting list number(sept2014) or the prority we get when we applied earlier again for the jan 2015 which will taken by the SAIT officals for jan 2015 intake (i mean is there is a new list will be created on the priority of application they receive for jan 2015 intake,IF SO,i CAN APPLY EARLIER and my chances will be increase ?)
Do you have any idea on this? i am waiting for your reply

yours Faithfully
Mlvn Davis

crisallen

Jul 28, 2014
BhaGs_07 said:
I got accepted in BAPT course for September 14...There are only 15 seats for international student and it feels in the 1st week as soon as they open.
For September 14 it opened in October 2013 and close in 1 week....too many application and very few seats.

your status is "In selection".... now if you meet their requirement they will put you on waiting in-case some one drop out of the course at the last moment but in the waiting list they will give chance who is ahead of your waitlist number...

check your inbox also i have sent some extra info there.
Hi

The reason I write you down is in order to know the steps to register to SAIT in Calgary

I am interested in this program

Certificate in power-and-process-operations

But besides the TOEFL IBT I do not know what other exaclty requirements I need to fullfill. I am not sure how to apply,

I have already contacted SAIT International department by email but they do not seem to provide me a lot of information and the international department phone never recieve calls (at least not during these days).

I did High school as well as as an Electronic engineering Bachelor degree in Mexico. So I am not sure If I need to meail trasncripts then they can teel me If I need to take further courses or even an admission test.

Anything you know about your experience, I would appreciate you tell me.

Best Regards

Cris

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
I am 40 years old, can I apply the program below as international student at SAIT, is it possible to get Canada visa?

BADM-ER
Bachelor of Applied Business Administration

BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)

Thanks for you help