+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY ONE RECEIVED MEDICAL REQUEST AFTER DECISION MADE APPLIED IN 2010

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
HY I HAVE APPLIED AS A SKILLED WORKER CLASS IN MARCH 2010.MY E CASE STATUS SHOWS THAT A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND VISA OFF WILL CONTACT YOU CONCERNING THE DECISION BUT FROM LAST MONTH I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY MAIL OR LETTER FROM THE VISA OFFICE.SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME.THANKS

sobiali

Feb 10, 2012
Imran did you sent your medical and passport to embassy?,,,, if they didnt have your passport most chances that your case has been refused or if they have your passport already mean your VISA is STAMPED. Hope it helps

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
MY STATUS IS STILL DECISION MADE AND WHEN I MAIL TO THE LONDON VISA OFFICE FEW DAYS BACK THEY REPLIED ME THAT THEY HAVE SENT ME A LETTER IN FEB 2012 ON MY HOME ADDRESS BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY SORT OF LETTER.
I AM TRYING TO GET THAT LETTER.
THEN TOLD YOU THAT WHAT IS IN THAT LETTER AFTER DECISION MADE BEFORE MEDICAL.MAY BE REJECTION OR MAY BE MEDICAL REQUEST.
HOPE FOR THE BEST.

khadar

Jul 28, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
24-02-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with CSQ application
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to
you must have got your medicals done in 2010. It is highly likely that they have request for medical reports.

It was observed in few cases that, those who applied in 2010 got there medicals request in 2011 and 2012. Those who applied in 2010 and got medicals request in 2010, are requested medicals again in 2011 and 2012 as medical reports expire in an years time from the date of conducted.

Hope for the best.

bender20

Mar 4, 2012
Khadar - thanks for your recent comment on this topic.

I am wondering if perhaps you can shed some light on our situation. My husband first applied for pr (via spousal sponsorship out-of-country in guatemala) in April 2010. We received passport request in September 2010, so the cic office has had his passport for 1.5 years now. We recently received a request to re-do medicals (february 2012, as my husband's first set expired from when first done in february 2010). My question is... is it a good sign that medicals have been requested a second time? I know this is routine procedure as our first set expired, but I am hoping that this suggests that cic is getting ready to issue the stamp as they would need to know from what date we have 1 year to land (according to the date of this most recent set of medicals). I am wondering if it is often the case that cic requests a second set of medicals if they are not preparing to issue the stamp. In this case, wouldn't they just deny the application, send the passport back, and avoid the second set of medicals altogether?

Thank you!!

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
NO I DID NOT SENT ANY LETTER OR PASSPORT TO THE EMBASSY.VISA OFFICE HAVE MAILED ME A LETTER BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY SORT OF LETTER I HAVE CONTACTED THEM AND ASKED THEM TO SEND AGAIN THAT LETTER.THIS LETTER IS AFTER DECISION MADE.LETS SEE WHAT HAPPEN.IT MAY BE MEDICAL REQUEST OR IT MAY B REJECTION LETTER.HOPE FOR THE BEST.THANK TO REPLY

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
try this one -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-before-medicals-does-not-always-mean-rejection-t97295.0.html

khadar

Jul 28, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
24-02-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with CSQ application
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to
bender20 said:
Khadar - thanks for your recent comment on this topic.

I am wondering if perhaps you can shed some light on our situation. My husband first applied for pr (via spousal sponsorship out-of-country in guatemala) in April 2010. We received passport request in September 2010, so the cic office has had his passport for 1.5 years now. We recently received a request to re-do medicals (february 2012, as my husband's first set expired from when first done in february 2010). My question is... is it a good sign that medicals have been requested a second time? I know this is routine procedure as our first set expired, but I am hoping that this suggests that cic is getting ready to issue the stamp as they would need to know from what date we have 1 year to land (according to the date of this most recent set of medicals). I am wondering if it is often the case that cic requests a second set of medicals if they are not preparing to issue the stamp. In this case, wouldn't they just deny the application, send the passport back, and avoid the second set of medicals altogether?

Thank you!!

Medicals is one a part of the immigration requirement. Getting medicals done does not guarantee a PR. In your case, it is clear that your first medicals got expired, therefore, the same was requested again. Although nothing can be guaranteed, I have a positive feeling in your case. It is advised for you to keep regular contact with the CIC. As an applicant, you have the right to know at what stage of you process your application is.

All the best.

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
VISA OFFICE SAID ME THAT THEY HAVE MAILED ME A LETTER ABOUT DECISION IN FEB 2012 ON MY CASE BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY LETTER YET.WHAT I SHOULD DO.

sobiali

Feb 10, 2012
imrankhan1 said:
VISA OFFICE SAID ME THAT THEY HAVE MAILED ME A LETTER ABOUT DECISION IN FEB 2012 ON MY CASE BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY LETTER YET.WHAT I SHOULD DO.
check your Inbox

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
imrankhan1 said:
HY I HAVE APPLIED AS A SKILLED WORKER CLASS IN MARCH 2010.MY E CASE STATUS SHOWS THAT A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND VISA OFF WILL CONTACT YOU CONCERNING THE DECISION BUT FROM LAST MONTH I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY MAIL OR LETTER FROM THE VISA OFFICE.SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME.THANKS
you can join to FSW group where u will find a lot of applicants under same situation. Kindly join them at the relevant thread here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/

God Bless,
Kavya