+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any one living in a condo building or condo townhouse

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
I like to know if you buy a condo or a townhouse with high maintenance fees what actually happens does this high fees create a lot of financial burden.. When its time to sell does these condo get sold out easily. has anyone been in a situation that he is need of selling his condo and unable to do so because of no buyer. has anyone got into a financial loss due to acquiring a condo. Will renting this out help cover the condo fees and mortgage or is buying condo always a loss-loss situation

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Location and market conditions are the key. Some location is quicker and easy to sell than others. Some might be loss-loss situation and others will be profitable.

For rentals, especially when market is down, some landlords had a difficult time to find renters. They will accept whoever willing to pay the high condo maintenance cost, but will probably have to pay the mortgage payments and property taxes out from their own pockets.

arunsgirl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011 re-submitted April 1st
AOR Received.
24-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-12-2010
LANDED..........
16-08-2011
Condition and appearance of the place will make a difference with the price. Right now, if you have a white colour kitchen brand new or looking brand new, you'll earn at least 50000 more on your property for a townhouse and 10000 for a condo. Staging does the trick too or if you have a good sense of style. Buy a few magazines if you're selling or ask realtor for advice. I offer free staging as part of my services.