+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one know about Oasis construction company or apex global jobs

Jul 23, 2020
Bonjour je suis goha Aubin taidi menuisier en bâtiment que cherche le soutien de la compagnie de construction pour m aider pour y résidé au Canada pour le développement du pays.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The same here I sent the personal documents as they requested to contact@oasisoilandgascompany.com
The question is how can I prevent any problem may happen in advance
What I have to do?
Unfortunately not much you can do given it is virtually impossible usually to find out where in the world the scammers are based, they could be in North America, Africa, Asia basically anywhere given it is pretty easy for them to set up a website, email address and even a phone number that appears to be in Canada.

Always with job offers keep in mind if looks too good to be true then it is, so if offer has accommodation, flights and even food it will be fake as employers simply do not offer all these. Add to that employers generally would not ask for a whole load of personal documents up front if at all.

Job offers for oil/gas, construction, hotels and sometimes farms are generally fake.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html