+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one know about Oasis construction company or apex global jobs

Kamboj L

Jun 4, 2019
I have received a mail from apex global jobs (1st Floor, 2cg 101 king St W, Toronto ON M5X 1E3, Canada Province, Ontario) send your upadate CV for jobs search. After 2 day I have received one another email form apex you are selected Oasis construction company ( E KELLY LAKE ROAD SUDBURY, ON P3E 5P5 CANADA). And today I have received job offer from Oasis construction company, I want to know is this fake or true

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Nearly all job offers from so called construction companies are fake jobs and do not exist. Especially true if they offer flights, accommodation, food and ask you to pay after submitting copies your documents . Post copy the offer here with personal details removed.

Going to the website tells you everything that this is a scam, just see the map showing the location in the website that does not work properly. If you scroll to the end of the Home pages the contact address is Las Vegas so the site has likely been cloned.

http://www.oasisconstructioncompany.com/contact.html

http://www.oasisconstructioncompany.com/

Last edited:

ravitejchinni

Sep 12, 2019
Yes, I have received a mail today from Apex Global Recruiting Inc on behalf of Oasis Const. Company as a Mining Engineer. They are offering accommodation with Travel to Canada.. asked my passport & Education cert.

Kindly let me know before proceedings

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Yes, I have received a mail today from Apex Global Recruiting Inc on behalf of Oasis Const. Company as a Mining Engineer. They are offering accommodation with Travel to Canada.. asked my passport & Education cert.

Kindly let me know before proceedings
Its is a scam so do not share any documents or pay any money. Employers will not provide accomodation or flights and will never ask for passport copies or education certificates in advance. There will be no job

Just look at this link and scroll to bottom page you will see contact us is for a Las Vegas USA address indicating the site has likely been cloned from elsewhere

http://www.oasisconstructioncompany.com/services.html

http://www.oasisconstructioncompany.com/contact.html

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Ekramul Hasan

Jan 28, 2020
Hi it's Ekramul
i received below mail from OASIS OIL & GAS COMPANY

before sending this mail they receive from my education qualification data, passport size photo, my scanned copy of passport & online application form. After that they send a online interview questionnaire sheet . then answered all the questions & finally yesterday they send this mail & offering a job . before sending this offer we communicated several times over mail. They also confirmed you have to pay only "
It has been ascertained that the official cost for the registration of work permit/resident permit file should be paid by you via the office, which is in accordance to
the Contract Agreement Letter"
So would you please kindly check & confirm me this a scam or the way is correct.
May I proceed or not ??

Waiting for your kind reply
===================
Please find below the offer

"We acknowledge the receipt of your interview assessment. Our inquiries are well intelligently answered; the personnel management and the executive board of directors-Oasis Oil and Gas Company accorded you 75% scores. To this point, we want to congratulate you on your appointment at Oasis Oil and Gas Company for the position.
All shortlisting procedure and interview is done by our HR. Department. Also Oasis Oil and Gas Company would organize two weeks intensive training on resumption of
office here. We wish to inform you that we have gone through your resume, academic credentials and finally your interview assessment, once again, we are satisfied to
employ you at Oasis Oil and Gas Company. Your appointment has been confirmed at the Company Management board.
According to the Canada Immigration Service. Your work permit/resident permit file will be open and process through Our Canada migration officer, to fasten up your

work permit/resident permit file process within the shortest possible time.
It has been ascertained that the official cost for the registration of work permit/resident permit file should be paid by you via the office, which is in accordance to
the Contract Agreement Letter. Moreover, the Company Management shall pay for your Visa fee and send your Flight Ticket and the housing accommodation has been provided
for you. You would be given two weeks familiarization course once you arrive Canada. Work guidelines will also be provided.
Your monthly basic take-home salary is $9,200USD+ $280USD as bi-weekly allowance. Increase will be from 6 Months of Resuming your duty. Award is available for those
who show extra concern for their duty. Work duration of 8 hours.

Please find attached the Job Offer Letter/Agreement Contract Letter
We look forward to receive the signed copy of the Contract Job Offer Letter for our confirmation to your acceptance of our Job Offer with the terms and conditions
therein.

The next step is to send the signed copy of Job Offer Letter/Agreement Contract Letter, copy of your international passport and your passport size photograph.
to Our Canada Immigration Service via this bellow email only.

support@canadavisaexpat.cf

official work permit/resident permit file, all document to obtain your visa within the shortest possible time-frame will be taking care by them. kindly contact them right away so they can start your process.

We at Oasis Oil and Gas Company await to welcome you as one of our staff in no due time.

Regards,
Mrs Elizabeth
Senior Recruiter
HR Coordinator
HR. Department
OASIS OIL AND GAS
http://www.oasisoilandgascompany.com

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi it's Ekramul
i received below mail from OASIS OIL & GAS COMPANY

before sending this mail they receive from my education qualification data, passport size photo, my scanned copy of passport & online application form. After that they send a online interview questionnaire sheet . then answered all the questions & finally yesterday they send this mail & offering a job . before sending this offer we communicated several times over mail. They also confirmed you have to pay only "
the Contract Agreement Letter"
So would you please kindly check & confirm me this a scam or the way is correct.
May I proceed or not ??

Waiting for your kind reply
===================
Please find below the offer

"We acknowledge the receipt of your interview assessment. Our inquiries are well intelligently answered; the personnel management and the executive board of directors-Oasis Oil and Gas Company accorded you 75% scores. To this point, we want to congratulate you on your appointment at Oasis Oil and Gas Company for the position.
All shortlisting procedure and interview is done by our HR. Department. Also Oasis Oil and Gas Company would organize two weeks intensive training on resumption of
office here. We wish to inform you that we have gone through your resume, academic credentials and finally your interview assessment, once again, we are satisfied to
employ you at Oasis Oil and Gas Company. Your appointment has been confirmed at the Company Management board.
According to the Canada Immigration Service. Your work permit/resident permit file will be open and process through Our Canada migration officer, to fasten up your

work permit/resident permit file process within the shortest possible time.
the Contract Agreement Letter. Moreover, the Company Management shall pay for your Visa fee and send your Flight Ticket and the housing accommodation has been provided
for you. You would be given two weeks familiarization course once you arrive Canada. Work guidelines will also be provided.
Your monthly basic take-home salary is $9,200USD+ $280USD as bi-weekly allowance. Increase will be from 6 Months of Resuming your duty. Award is available for those
who show extra concern for their duty. Work duration of 8 hours.

Please find attached the Job Offer Letter/Agreement Contract Letter
We look forward to receive the signed copy of the Contract Job Offer Letter for our confirmation to your acceptance of our Job Offer with the terms and conditions
therein.

The next step is to send the signed copy of Job Offer Letter/Agreement Contract Letter, copy of your international passport and your passport size photograph.
to Our Canada Immigration Service via this bellow email only.

support@canadavisaexpat.cf

official work permit/resident permit file, all document to obtain your visa within the shortest possible time-frame will be taking care by them. kindly contact them right away so they can start your process.

We at Oasis Oil and Gas Company await to welcome you as one of our staff in no due time.

Regards,
Mrs Elizabeth
Senior Recruiter
HR Coordinator
HR. Department
OASIS OIL AND GAS
http://www.oasisoilandgascompany.com
It is a scam and you can see that the website domain only setup 12/2019 a usual sign plus the bad grammar in the above post that it is a scam plus fact you have only it seems had an email interview and also no employers pay for flights or accommodation. Do not share copies any documents or pay any money.

Generally most oil/gas and construction job offers are scams with websites cloned from elsewhere to attempt to look genuine but given away by either being recently created or leaving original wording in the fake site.

oasisoilandgascompany.com is already registered*
Domain Name: OASISOILANDGASCOMPANY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2472519053_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2019-12-27T18:14:25Z
Creation Date: 2019-12-27T18:14:25Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-12-27T18:14:25Z

Last edited:

Ekramul Hasan

Jan 28, 2020
It is a scam and you can see that the website domain only setup 12/2019 a usual sign plus the bad grammar in the above post that it is a scam plus fact you have only it seems had an email interview and also no employers pay for flights or accommodation. Do not share copies any documents or pay any money.

Generally most oil/gas and construction job offers are scams with websites cloned from elsewhere to attempt to look genuine but given away by either being recently created or leaving original wording in the fake site.

Thanks for your kind collaboration.

Ekramul Hasan

Jan 28, 2020

As they are doing wrong frequently. So is there any way to penalyze them . this is really irritating for all of us & if anyone who is not concern on this he or she can face danger situation by this way.

Waiting for your suggestion. Thanks.

R/Ekramul
=========

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As they are doing wrong frequently. So is there any way to penalyze them . this is really irritating for all of us & if anyone who is not concern on this he or she can face danger situation by this way.

Waiting for your suggestion. Thanks.

R/Ekramul
=========
Unfortunately these people operate in such a way that like telephone scams it can be virtually impossible to locate which country they operate in as they often even create fake phone numbers to appear they are in Canada when they are not.

Even if were possible very little that Canada can do to affect anyone outside of Canada although as with telephone scams immigration scams often tend to originate from specific countries which not going to name here.

The scammers rely on fact people are desperate to immigrate so applicants tend to not use common sense.

If a job offer includes any one of free accommodation, food, flights and offers a high compensation package for a low skilled job it will be a scam.

Other give always are a recently created website, a confirmed start date in an offer even though only IRCC can influence that and even the use of gmail for emails when real employers with a website would have their own email address.

Genuine Employers will not ask for copies education documents , passport copies or any fees upfront.

If looks too good to be true then it will be.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html

Ekramul Hasan

Jan 28, 2020
Unfortunately these people operate in such a way that like telephone scams it can be virtually impossible to locate which country they operate in as they often even create fake phone numbers to appear they are in Canada when they are not.

Even if were possible very little that Canada can do to affect anyone outside of Canada although as with telephone scams immigration scams often tend to originate from specific countries which not going to name here.

The scammers rely on fact people are desperate to immigrate so applicants tend to not use common sense.

If a job offer includes any one of free accommodation, food, flights and offers a high compensation package for a low skilled job it will be a scam.

Other give always are a recently created website, a confirmed start date in an offer even though only IRCC can influence that and even the use of gmail for emails when real employers with a website would have their own email address.

Genuine Employers will not ask for copies education documents , passport copies or any fees upfront.

If looks too good to be true then it will be.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html
I want to share with you the 2 pdf attachment what they send . because there are lot of information they share.
is there any way to share this 2 pdf document one is job offer letter and another one is agreement letter?? please confirm

i just copied job offer letter.

Waiting for your feedback.

thanks.

R/Ekramul
===========

this is the offer letter

Monday, January 27, 2020
This message was sent from the HR Department of Oasis Oil and Gas Company.
It is only designated for intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error you
Should immediately discard it without transferring or storing any of its content.
Oasis Oil and Gas Company
3264 ADELAIDE ST, TORONTO ONTARIO M5H 1P6
JOB OFFER LETTER
DEAR MOHAMMAD EKRAMUL HASAN
Country:- Boro Baluakandi, Gazaria Munshi Ganj, Bangladesh Gazaria Post Code 1510
Oasis Oil and Gas Company Canada is pleased to offer you the position of ASISTANT MANAGER OASIS FACTORY Your skills and experience will be an ideal fit for our company service department. As we discussed, your starting date will be On Or Before 25th FEBUARY 2020[25/02/2020]. The starting salary is $9,200USD+ $280USD as bi-weekly allowance. Increase will be from 6 Months of Resuming your duty. Award is available for those who show extra concern for their duty.
Employee Benefits
Free Medical Cares, Free Accommodation (3-bedroom home, at company staff-quarter) , Free Feeding, Free Air-Ticket,
Free Transportation/Personal Driver Assigned With Company Vehicle.
Full family medical coverage will be provided through our company's employee benefit plan and will be effective on
20th of APRIL 2020. Dental and optical insurance are also available. Oasis Oil And Gas Company Canada offers a
Flexible paid -time off plan which includes vacation, personal, and sick leave Time off.
Accrues at the rate of one day per month for your first year, then increases based on your tenure with the company.
Eligibility for the company retirement plan begins 90 days after your start date.
If you choose to accept this job offer, Please sign the second copy of this letter and return at your earliest convenience. We look forward to welcoming you to the OASIS OIL AND GAS COMPANY CANADA team.
Mrs Elizabeth
Human Resource Department.
Oasis Oil and Gas Company Canada
I hereby accept the Position of ASISTANT MANAGER OASIS FACTORY
Signature:

Ekramul Hasan

Jan 28, 2020
I want to share with you the 2 pdf attachment what they send . because there are lot of information they share.
is there any way to share this 2 pdf document one is job offer letter and another one is agreement letter?? please confirm

Note : please find below link who is firstly informed me are you interested to work & live in CANADA if yes please send your updated CV
After that Mrs Elizabeth who is so called HR recruiter of OASIS OIL & GAS company communicating with me.

would you please check the below profile thus you can find out any solid traceability system to trace them.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-kumar-42927635/?msgConversationId=6619360587501699072&msgOverlay=true

i just copied job offer letter in the below.

Waiting for your feedback.

thanks.

R/Ekramul
===========

this is the offer letter

Monday, January 27, 2020
This message was sent from the HR Department of Oasis Oil and Gas Company.
It is only designated for intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error you
Should immediately discard it without transferring or storing any of its content.
Oasis Oil and Gas Company
3264 ADELAIDE ST, TORONTO ONTARIO M5H 1P6
JOB OFFER LETTER
DEAR MOHAMMAD EKRAMUL HASAN
Country:- Boro Baluakandi, Gazaria Munshi Ganj, Bangladesh Gazaria Post Code 1510
Oasis Oil and Gas Company Canada is pleased to offer you the position of ASISTANT MANAGER OASIS FACTORY Your skills and experience will be an ideal fit for our company service department. As we discussed, your starting date will be On Or Before 25th FEBUARY 2020[25/02/2020]. The starting salary is $9,200USD+ $280USD as bi-weekly allowance. Increase will be from 6 Months of Resuming your duty. Award is available for those who show extra concern for their duty.
Employee Benefits
Free Medical Cares, Free Accommodation (3-bedroom home, at company staff-quarter) , Free Feeding, Free Air-Ticket,
Free Transportation/Personal Driver Assigned With Company Vehicle.
Full family medical coverage will be provided through our company's employee benefit plan and will be effective on
20th of APRIL 2020. Dental and optical insurance are also available. Oasis Oil And Gas Company Canada offers a
Flexible paid -time off plan which includes vacation, personal, and sick leave Time off.
Accrues at the rate of one day per month for your first year, then increases based on your tenure with the company.
Eligibility for the company retirement plan begins 90 days after your start date.
If you choose to accept this job offer, Please sign the second copy of this letter and return at your earliest convenience. We look forward to welcoming you to the OASIS OIL AND GAS COMPANY CANADA team.
Mrs Elizabeth
Human Resource Department.
Oasis Oil and Gas Company Canada
I hereby accept the Position of ASISTANT MANAGER OASIS FACTORY
Signature:

ghadi amer

Feb 11, 2020
I had the same email and the same case and stupidly i sent to them my documents, but they send to me again some questions to answer, but is it dangerous thinng??