+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one got thre application cancelled then reopened after appeal connect here

chefdada

Jan 11, 2015
My application got cancelled last July then I send an appeal to CSA after 2 months they reopen my apply. My question is how can I pay my processing fee

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
chefdada said:
My application got cancelled last July then I send an appeal to CSA after 2 months they reopen my apply. My question is how can I pay my processing fee
Like you paid last time.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
chefdada said:
This is the step to follow:

STEPS OF ATTACHING REFUNDED PAYMENT ON MY CIC ACCOUNT OR PAYING FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER ON MYCIC ACCOUNT
1. Log on to MYCIC (Use your your personal credentials)
2. Then on the 1st tool bar where you have: jobs-Immigrations-Travel-Business-Benefits etc.
3. Click on “Immigrations” then a drop down will come up, then click ‘my applications”
4. Then a question will be asked, are u sure you want to exit ?, the two boxes available will be CANCEL/CONTINUE, Please choose CONTINUE
5. Then locate the title PAY YOUR FEES,
6. Then pay your fees by choosing your country and type of payment to be made, then the payment instruction will come out;
7. If your application was cancelled, then the type of payment to choose will be “PROVINCIAL NOMINEE” and you can then manipulate the payment details to suit your purpose.
8. The payment receipt will then be forwarded to the nominated email that you have chosen in the process of this repayment.
9. After this , then re-log into MYCIC and get to “View submitted application”, after launching that, then click on “continue” and this will lead you to your previously uploaded documents and right there your account would have been enabled to upload the receipt that has been sent to you after payment.
10. Thank you.

my application was cancelled on June 9th and reopened on Augyst 4th and in back in process
JIJI

chefdada

Jan 11, 2015
I already paid my processing fee but I can't upload my receipt. Where and how can I upload my receipt

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
chefdada said:
I already paid my processing fee but I can't upload my receipt. Where and how can I upload my receipt
No need to upload your receipt anymore. Your receipt proved that CIC has received your application.

aspire5742

Sep 16, 2015
My application was cancelled because of a missing upfront medical. My agent emailed cic last May 30 but there is no reply up to now. Any of you have a similar situation. Please help :(

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nebm31 said:
No need to upload your receipt anymore. Your receipt proved that CIC has received your application.
I am really curious how and where are you getting this information from?

on the on line payment form there is no option for UCI number or EE number.. nothing. how are they going to connect our payment with the right account? especialy because the above instruction takes you AWAY from my cic account and it stated everywhere that application fee for EE should be paid thru MyCic ONLY

shweta22

Dec 2, 2016
chefdada said:
Hi, it took 2 months to reopen your application, during that time did you create a new profile alongside? Can we do that?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
I've requested they reopen mine and haven't heard back yet. I paid all the fees up front and haven't been refunded either. Does anyone know how long the refund process normally takes?