Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
chefdada said:
1 what degree did you posses .
¤Hotel and restaurant management. 4 yrs graduate
¤culinary art. 14 months graduate
2 what was the Candia equivalent written on your eca?
¤ Completed second school with 2yrs diploma. Plus 1 yrs course diploma
3yes I did fill the numbers and send the original copy of my assessment
4 no they didnt ask for add document
5" prof of education you have provided is not acceptable an designated ECA is required to assess your foreign degree
Can you copy and paste the cancellation letter you got?

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
chefdada said:
5" prof of education you have provided is not acceptable an designated ECA is required to assess your foreign degree
sorry once again. one question though. did you pick bachelors or high school/secondary school diploma when creating your profile?

all the best with your cse

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suppose you chose the bachelor degree in your EE profile. I still do not understand what kind of eucation and degree you have obtained. What you have written is not clear to me. Is it a certificate? Is it a diploma? In EE you need to have at least bachelor degree to get nice points.

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
chefdada said:
July 8 my application got cancelled due my Eca cic emailed me that I did met the requared Eca level.
In addition to other comments, did you include your high school or college education in your profile as well as your degree? If so, you would have to upload proof of those also.

I also got my application cancelled in April due to missing education document. I applied again and am now back on track and awaiting PR.

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefdada said:
Seems like your application was cancelled because they did not receive an ECA (answer No. 5). Did you upload all your education documents as 1 pdf. If not, then the second document would cancel out the first and so on. What I don't understand is.....It is not a requirement of CEC to complete an ECA unless you need it for the points. You clearly did not need it. I am hoping this is a mistake in your case and you can get it rectified. I was also asked to upload degree/diploma under CEC and now I am worried as I did not need an ECA for points and therefore did not upload it.

Amir62

Feb 10, 2015
Istanbul
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not received any news from CIC while I sent my application two months ago
what is your suggestion ?

CCHA

Nov 30, 2014
Hello all,
how do we know the reason our application was cancelled? Do they send a specific message? We got a message that the application had been updated, we went to check and there was a message saying it had been cancelled. In the initial page it said cancelled - incomplete, but we have no idea what is missing. How do we find this information? Will they tell us at some point?
when this happens, do we need to start all over again applying for the draws? Or, there is a way to re-open the same application?
Please, help us.
Thank you, CC.

vipulgoyal88

Star Member
May 6, 2015
I think it might have to do with his NOC. Chefdada, if he nickname is to be taken, might have applied as a chef under FSTP and not under FSWP. Qualifications for FSTP are not to be assessed through WES.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Hi CCHA, I'm sorry to hear about your cancellation, can you plz share how long after your AOR you received the cancellation email, I'm awaiting updates and really nervous about my application.

CCHA

Nov 30, 2014
indianaspirant said:
Hi CCHA, I'm sorry to hear about your cancellation, can you plz share how long after your AOR you received the cancellation email, I'm awaiting updates and really nervous about my application.
Only 2 days after the submission... I think you are safe. Good luck!

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
STEPS OF ATTACHING REFUNDED PAYMENT ON MY CIC ACCOUNT OR PAYING FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER ON MYCIC ACCOUNT
1. Log on to MYCIC (Use your your personal credentials)
2. Then on the 1st tool bar where you have: jobs-Immigrations-Travel-Business-Benefits etc.
3. Click on “Immigrations” then a drop down will come up, then click ‘my applications”
4. Then a question will be asked, are u sure you want to exit ?, the two boxes available will be CANCEL/CONTINUE, Please choose CONTINUE
5. Then locate the title PAY YOUR FEES,
6. Then pay your fees by choosing your country and type of payment to be made, then the payment instruction will come out;
7. If your application was cancelled, then the type of payment to choose will be “PROVINCIAL NOMINEE” and you can then manipulate the payment details to suit your purpose.
8. The payment receipt will then be forwarded to the nominated email that you have chosen in the process of this repayment.
9. After this , then re-log into MYCIC and get to “View submitted application”, after launching that, then click on “continue” and this will lead you to your previously uploaded documents and right there your account would have been enabled to upload the receipt that has been sent to you after payment.
10. Thank you.

JIJI IRAWO

Aug 17, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Sorry to hear that! Did the WES ECA matched your education as equivalent to a Canadian education? If so, what degree you got evaluate it and how did it compare to a Canadian degree in your wes report?
As a new member I am just getting to grips with things but I am not sure what, WES ECA actually mean but I will get there.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vipulgoyal88 said:
I think it might have to do with his NOC. Chefdada, if he nickname is to be taken, might have applied as a chef under FSTP and not under FSWP. Qualifications for FSTP are not to be assessed through WES.
I think this is on the right track. The letter said "a designatedECA is required to assess your foreign degree." To me, that means he had his education assessed by an agency not designated to do it.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Englishman1987 said:
As a new member I am just getting to grips with things but I am not sure what, WES ECA actually mean but I will get there.
Hello Englishman1987,
WES stands for World Education Services and its one of CIC's authorized centers to get ECA (Educational Credential Assessment). This is a requirement for anybody with a degree from outside Canada. If you are claiming points for education abroad then you need to get it assessed and provide CIC with this along with your EE application.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefdada said:
Prof of education that I send is not acceptable. But I did my WES and sent my ECA number
dobes said:
I think this is on the right track. The letter said "a designatedECA is required to assess your foreign degree." To me, that means he had his education assessed by an agency not designated to do it.
We'll probably never know, as the OP hasn't come back to update/questions. However, see the response I quoted: if WES were not designated/authorised to evaluate his credentials, they would have said so & would not have issued an ECA.