+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one got there application cancelled connect here

chefdada

Jan 11, 2015
July 8 my application got cancelled due my Eca cic emailed me that I did met the requared Eca level.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefdada said:
July 8 my application got cancelled due my Eca cic emailed me that I did met the requared Eca level.
Please could you explain it better and post your timeline? Which degree did you assess and what was it assessed as?

chefdada

Jan 11, 2015
Prof of education that I send is not acceptable. But I did my WES and sent my ECA number

I got invited UNder cec with 958 score

Time line
ITA March 27
Application submitted April 14
AOR April 15
applied BOWL April 22
Medical passed may
add doc needed Celpip June 8
add doc submitted June 11
application cancelled july 8

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefdada said:
Prof of education that I send is not acceptable. But I did my WES and sent my ECA number

Time line
ITA March 27
AOR April 15
applied BOWL April 22
Medical passed may
Very sorry to hear that. Did you also include a copy of your certificate?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
chefdada said:

Time line
ITA March 27
AOR April 15
applied BOWL April 22
Medical passed may
Sorry to hear that! Did the WES ECA matched your education as equivalent to a Canadian education? If so, what degree you got evaluate it and how did it compare to a Canadian degree in your wes report?

chefdada

Jan 11, 2015
Yes it did I got 3yrs of diploma course
quote author=Kucuy15 link=topic=317157.msg4461416#msg4461416 date=1436459135]
Sorry to hear that! Did the WES ECA matched your education as equivalent to a Canadian education? If so, what degree you got evaluate it and how did it compare to a Canadian degree in your wes report?
[/quote]

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefdada said:
Yes I did all the documents that WES sent me I upload it
I don't mean the Wes document itself, I mean your diploma certificate that was assessed. Did you also upload the diploma certificate with your WES?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
chefdada said:
That is strange. I have seen some applications being rejected because they did not submit their original diplomas along with the WES certification. If your diplomas are not in English or French, you need to submit also an official translation of these.

Sent a CSE with all this information and hopefully they will reopen your application!

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
chefdada said:
Sorry to hear about your cancellation, but you are not really answering the question. In Order for people to give you advice, i would suggest you clearly answer the following questions:

1.What degree did you posses?
2.What was the Canadian equivalent written on your ECA?
3. Did you submit your ECA (i mean did you fill the number or send the ECA certificate) originally with your application?
4. Did they request the original ECA certificate after you submitted your application?
5. What did the rejection letter say specifically? (you can copy and paste exactly what the letter said).

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Sorry to hear about your cancellation, but you are not really answering the question. In Order for people to give you advice, i would suggest you clearly answer the following questions:

3. Did you submit your ECA (i mean did you fill the number or send the ECA certificate) originally with your application?
4. Did they request the original ECA certificate after you submitted your application?
5. What did the rejection letter say specifically? (you can copy and paste exactly what the letter said).
+1.

Do you hold a *degree* or a *diploma* ?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:

Agreed! I still don't understand what he's trying to say.

chefdada

Jan 11, 2015
1 what degree did you posses .
¤Hotel and restaurant management. 4 yrs graduate
¤culinary art. 14 months graduate
2 what was the Candia equivalent written on your eca?
¤ Completed second school with 2yrs diploma. Plus 1 yrs course diploma
3yes I did fill the numbers and send the original copy of my assessment
4 no they didnt ask for add document
5" prof of education you have provided is not acceptable an designated ECA is required to assess your foreign degree