Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Jaypal017, Nov 27, 2019.
Please help me . I am working in RBC as banking advisor.
What is your question? Have you looked at your CRS score? the various immigration programs? Have you worked a year?
I would like to ask your opinion about my job duties and NOC code. I am a Banking Advisor at RBC .
What will you do?
• Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and in the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying sales and referral opportunities
• Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive sales, and retain business
• Respond to client-initiated contact, assisting them with a full range of financial transactions
• Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
• Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to succeed?
• Mutual Funds accreditation, or willingness to obtain it (e.g., Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
• Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in a hands-on, target-driven sales environment
• Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
• Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a hunger for success
• Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried Required
You know your job best. Very hard to comment.
I am so confused. But thank you very much.
CanadaVisa.com | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200 | Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada | H3Z 2A7
© Copyright 2018 CanadaVisa.com. All Rights Reserved