+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Saskatchewan who got PPQ RQ?

beautifulmind

May 19, 2018
Any one who had a luck in getting Personal Claim health record? How did you get it and in what time? I was wondering if I can apply online but all I got is to fill a form and send by mail.
Thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Fill the form and send it by mail.
This is just like 3rd world, everything needs a lot of paperwork

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

beautifulmind

May 19, 2018
Fill the form and send it by mail.
This is just like 3rd world, everything needs a lot of paperwork
Thank you canvis2006. Yes I'll send it by mail.
Another question, Hope you might have an answer for this as well. While submitting application for citizenship I had given my consent to get records from CBSA. And since I have been to USA 5 times and my home country 3 times, I have flight tickets for all the trips handy. I was going through all the stamps on my passport and found only 1 or 2 stamps were missing but as I said I have all the flight tickets. My question is still I need to get records for USA and my home country or these stamps and flight details will suffice?
Thanks

MitCad

Jun 21, 2018
Any one who had a luck in getting Personal Claim health record? How did you get it and in what time? I was wondering if I can apply online but all I got is to fill a form and send by mail.
Thanks.
You can email it too.. There is email address provided on the form.. I called to the Ministry of Sask Health and I was told that you can send the filled and signed form by either mail or email. And they would mail back health summary within 7 to 10 business days.. Hope it helps..

By the way, can you guess any reason why PPQ RQ was triggered and what documents have you been asked to submit????

Last edited:

beautifulmind

May 19, 2018
You can email it too.. There is email address provided on the form.. I called to the Ministry of Sask Health and I was told that you can send the filled and signed form by either mail or email. And they would mail back health summary within 7 to 10 business days.. Hope it helps..

By the way, can you guess any reason why PPQ RQ was triggered and what documents have you been asked to submit????
Thank you MitCad,
I'll

Thank you MitCad,
I'll email them. That will be easy.
I dont know why they are asking RQ. Probably I had 5 trips to USA and 3 trips to my home country,,thats why?? Not sure.
But I thought they select people randomly.
What was your reason?

MitCad

Jun 21, 2018
Thank you MitCad,
I'll

Thank you MitCad,
I'll email them. That will be easy.
I dont know why they are asking RQ. Probably I had 5 trips to USA and 3 trips to my home country,,thats why?? Not sure.
But I thought they select people randomly.
What was your reason?
I haven't been asked for RQ yet... But I am collecting documents in advance, in case I may need it because of my self-employment.. it's a bit difficult to collect every document within 60 days limit considering you get mail asking for documents couple of weeks late after the date it was issued on...

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

beautifulmind

May 19, 2018
I haven't been asked for RQ yet... But I am collecting documents in advance, in case I may need it because of my self-employment.. it's a bit difficult to collect every document within 60 days limit considering you get mail asking for documents couple of weeks late after the date it was issued on...
Ok. I havent received any email yet so dont know what they have asked for. I got 4th line added to my ecas asking for additional documents. Dont know if its just FP or RQ. Since then I've been preparing some paperwork which might take some time to gather.

baaqeel

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Longueuil
Ok. I havent received any email yet so dont know what they have asked for. I got 4th line added to my ecas asking for additional documents. Dont know if its just FP or RQ. Since then I've been preparing some paperwork which might take some time to gather.
It’s FPR and you have to wait until you received the official letter from IRCC then you need to do the FP ASAP
Good luck