Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.
Congrats Hasse I am very happy for you. Best of luck in future
May Allah help us all

atif_engr

Jul 28, 2011
i applied under ainp stream and in feb 2011 i received a mail that my case will be finalized in islamabad. i got my med in march 11 and my family got med in july 2011? how much time should i have to wait for ppr to receive?is there any requirement to show proof of funds in my case?

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.
AOA hasse,
<----------------- :p Congratulations :p --------------<<

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hi guys

thank you so very much for saying it. really appreciated. ALLAH sub ke liye behtar karega INSHA-ALLAH.

I GOT MINE ppr AND YOU ALL WILL GET YOURS VERY SOON. THIS IS A HOLY MONTH OF RAMAZAN AND THING ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENED, so dont worry and chill cuz your turn is coming anytime now.

Hasse,

atif_engr

Jul 28, 2011
i applied under alberta provincial nominee stream in june 2009 and in feb 2011 i received a mail that my case will be finalized in islamabad. i got my med in march 11 and my family got med in july 2011? how much time should i have to wait for ppr to receive?is there any requirement to show proof of funds in my case?

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
atif_engr said:
i applied under alberta provincial nominee stream in june 2009 and in feb 2011 i received a mail that my case will be finalized in islamabad. i got my med in march 11 and my family got med in july 2011? how much time should i have to wait for ppr to receive?is there any requirement to show proof of funds in my case?

i received passport request step 1 today ,, Thanx God.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shan e Haider
Conratulation, good to hear that you have received PPR 1. best of luck with rest of the process.