lhr_montreal said:
Any news karachi?
May Allah help us all
no buddy I am still waiting..
Keep me in your prayer

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

i have a cousin who got this response from cic for the first step in which they have mentioned that

" Unless your passport or the passport of one of your accompanying family members expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visas will all expire on 25 October 2011"

does it mean that they have to be in CANADA before 25th oct ? because they have mentioned the expiry date in this email he received ? i also explained that " YES " he has to be there before his visa expires on 25th oct ? as per cic london ?

please help here and share your thoughts just to be sure.

tc.
Hasse.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Hasse
Yes you are right he has to be there(Canada) before the 25th of October, When your cousin's medical will expire?

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey auhassan

thanks for the reply .
his medical is going to be expired in the end of oct 2011, i guess this is why cic want him to be IN CANADA before 25th oct 2011 ? there is no issue with his passports no expiry or anything either. so this is what they have asked my cousin to leave before 25th . this also means that it would not take too long before he gets the request for 2nd step ? as there is only 2 and a half month left ?

please share the thoughts.

hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did medicals in Feb 2011 and sent the RPRF, Updated forms and updated PCC in feb 2011. Till now no PPR. I have sent an email on 08.08.2011 to CHC london but they didnt replied. How much time they take to reply the emails?
May Allah help us all

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudri786 said:
Bhai

You will receive your PPR in Ramadan inshAllah cuz i did my medicals in feb as well.
Thankyou for your support Bhai.
Insha Allah we all who are waiting for PPR will receive PPR soon.
May Allah help us all

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
need help i send my application uk in Jan 2011
but embassy say they do not have any record they send replay to check with bank and post office
i did bank say the bank draft was cashed on 26 Jun 2011 the statement i received from bank show
sender National BAnk of Pakistan
and receiver CIBC bank ? ? and

a text message payee address receiver general of Canada

why receiver is cibc bank Toronto any one know ?
yesterday i received another letter that they do not have any record that they received my application from uk ?
any one else in smiler situation ??

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babloo said:
need help i send my application uk in Jan 2011
but embassy say they do not have any record they send replay to check with bank and post office
i did bank say the bank draft was cashed on 26 Jun 2011 the statement i received from bank show
sender National BAnk of Pakistan
and receiver CIBC bank ? ? and

a text message payee address receiver general of Canada

why receiver is cibc bank Toronto any one know ? [/color]
yesterday i received another letter that they do not have any record that they received my application from uk ?
any one else in smiler situation ??
Please courier them the proof of delivery,copy of Bank Draft and fund withdrawal proof from draft, with a cover letter.You may include the copies of Federal Forms.
Good Luck

hns1

Jan 2, 2011
[hi AASML]

CAN u tell me plz what u submit with ur passport ,any aditional documents or only passport

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.

many many many congratulations dear, so they request u the original passports or step 1 passport copies?

hasse

May 11, 2010
thanks bhai .

they asked me for the photocopies of the passport, photos and a single form to fill . then these things to be sent to London within 45days.

hasse.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
thanks bhai .

they asked me for the photocopies of the passport, photos and a single form to fill . then these things to be sent to London within 45days.

hasse.

ok thats good. God bless us all.