+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
shams_AINP said:
i got email from CHC london in march 2011 to send additional doc police certificate and RPR. and i send them via courier in april. After that yesterday i got call from TCS to collect medical from tcs office by paying fee.
hi shams pls tell me when u submit your app to london i submit my app in june but no reply

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
Hi,
shams,can u tell me when did u send ur documents to cic london? i sent mine in month of jan but nothing hear yet.what does it mean?no add deocumnets request nothing else.one more thing that tcs called u on ur cell phone?

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
auspiciouss said:
Hi,
shams,can u tell me when did u send ur documents to cic london? i sent mine in month of jan but nothing hear yet.what does it mean?no add deocumnets request nothing else.one more thing that tcs called u on ur cell phone?
hi all friends pls jouin the group on facebook manitiba pak london

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
I have been waiting for response since January 2011. How much time it may take and and what should I expect from London office a medical request or additional documents? should I inquire to CIC about my applicaition?

My reference no. begins with B---- but some people get different referece nos. begin with other alphabets does it make any difference.

Please let me know if somebody has any information.

rehmanpk

S

snbajwa

auhassan said:
Medical will expire in 17 Days no Passport Request yet.
\
AOA Hassan Bhai,

I think you will receive Re-medical, becoz date of visas being issued is with in one year from date of Medical, so how can you receive visa in 17 days and moving to Canada.

Wish you Gudluck

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA
Bajwa Bhai, you are right i am also it is not possible to arrange everyting within the 2 week, so i am prepare for re-medical, let see when CIC Visa office visa office will send the request for re-nedical and how long they will take to issue Visa after re-medical. May Allah bless and help us all.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

its not good to do the medicals yet again but what can we do ? one year is more than enough to look into the results of the medical and request for PPR ? MY medicals were also done and results were sent in novemeber (2nd) last year ? lets all pray to have a good news ASAP. cuz we all need this badly.

keeping my fingers crossed for me & for everyone.

Hasse.

Lifehouse

Jun 17, 2011
auhassan said:
Medical will expire in 17 Days no Passport Request yet.
Very Stressful and annoying procedure, London Embassy is following these days. Doing medical, getting PCC, filling up new forms again after one year is one hectic thing. According to some of my friends they got Re-medical with in 45 days after expiry of their previous medical. Hopefully you will get it soon inshAllah. Good luck

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auhassan said:
AOA
Bajwa Bhai, you are right i am also it is not possible to arrange everyting within the 2 week, so i am prepare for re-medical, let see when CIC Visa office visa office will send the request for re-nedical and how long they will take to issue Visa after re-medical. May Allah bless and help us all.
Dear Auhassan
Buddy dont be disappointed, Insha Allah you will be in Canada in this Year.
May Allah help us all

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear lhr_montreal
Thank you for best wishes, May Allah help us all, and remember me in your Duaa,

hns1

Jan 2, 2011
by the grace of allah i got step 1 to day from chc london exactly after 5 months of medical

may allah help us

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation hns1, and best luck with rest of the process and you will get step 2 within couple of months, insha Allah.

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Dear Hns1,

Congratulations buddy

Which city did u do your medical and where did you send it delhi or london?
Did you send you an email or TCS?

Thanks