+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

billu

May 19, 2011
Maliha1986 said:
I was silent observer. Just joined the forum.

I want to inform all respected forum members that today i received MR, RPRF, Proof of fund,how i will economically establish in Canada and Proof that my relative is currently living in Canada.

I can mannage all but i am confused that what i should write in " How you will economically establish in Canada."

Can anybody PM me the sample letter or what he has provided in his/her case. I justwant to have an idea from his or her statements.

I received provincial acceptance in July 2010 and sent documents in early Oct. 2010. My visa office is London.

Regards
Maliha
Last week i receive visa from CIC london i also send the same letter to cic and then they accept it.

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear Billo,

How can you receive a visa from London? Becasue, if you are in Pakistan you will be a sked to send your passport to Islamabad High Commission and that will issue you a visa.

billu

May 19, 2011
Rehmanpk said:
Dear Billo,

How can you receive a visa from London? Becasue, if you are in Pakistan you will be a sked to send your passport to Islamabad High Commission and that will issue you a visa.

Dear,

They email me 2nd step then i send my passport to islamabad for visa issuance and 2 days later i received my passport back with visa through TCS service. When i email them after 4 months after sending copy of passport and updated pictures that i have not received second step instruction so please tell me the status of my file then they reply me after 7 days that they send me send step instruction 2 months before but i have not received there email till date perhaps i missed the mail then i Immediately send my passport to Islamabad embassy then they issue me visa with in two days. :)

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
I saw a great changes on CIC London site that they have limited PNP time to 6 months & and asked federal skilled worker to DONOT Contact uptil 9-12 months after submission of application

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/processing-traitement.aspx

Regards
Faisal

buneri

Apr 6, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2011
Doc's Request.
23-08-2011
smfaisal28 said:
Assalam-olae-kum, I got registed with an Agent and he asked to complete the processss of SINO within 12 months with job offer , he took 45 days for job offer, I got registered with $1000 on Feb 7th 2011, he is charging total $14000 , does anyone has same situation like me , Please tell me how much time SINP with CHC- London timinig if we have an offer letter ,
Thanks
Faisal
Bro, I am not allowed to send a private message, I am not sure why. Why did you hire an agent when you can do it yourself if you have a job offer?

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
billu said:
Dear,

They email me 2nd step then i send my passport to islamabad for visa issuance and 2 days later i received my passport back with visa through TCS service. When i email them after 4 months after sending copy of passport and updated pictures that i have not received second step instruction so please tell me the status of my file then they reply me after 7 days that they send me send step instruction 2 months before but i have not received there email till date perhaps i missed the mail then i Immediately send my passport to Islamabad embassy then they issue me visa with in two days. :)
Dear Billu
First of all congrats, and secondly when u did your medicals?
May Allah Help us all

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Great news....
Finally I got PPR step-1 by email. Catagory SINP family classs, Medical was done in first week of August. IELTS (score 4.5) submitted in Feb/11.
They gave instructions to land in Canada before the date of medical. SEE After waisting 11 months they r giving such a limited time to applicants.
on the ecase, status is still "in process".

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
smfaisal28 said:
I saw a great changes on CIC London site that they have limited PNP time to 6 months & and asked federal skilled worker to DONOT Contact uptil 9-12 months after submission of application

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/processing-traitement.aspx

Regards
Faisal
o thats great this time start after appling to london office and till reacived visa

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Congratulations Dear!!!!

S

snbajwa

billu said:
Dear,

<-------------Billu Bhai Mubarak howay bohti bohti-------------<

xclusive

May 3, 2011
Ussalam-o-Allikum
Dear Karachi,
Can i apply for SINP im bachlor of art and 1 year diploma in Computer science.2 years IT field experience and also My brother have one year completed in saskatchwan.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
xclusive said:
Ussalam-o-Allikum
Dear Karachi,
Can i apply for SINP im bachlor of art and 1 year diploma in Computer science.2 years IT field experience and also My brother have one year completed in saskatchwan.

yes u can apply>>>>>>>>

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
i did not received any response from Canada high commission London since jan 2011 after submitting my application
i send e-mail fax and letter but not getting any response any one got response of email fax or mail please write it for me so i can check if am sending reminder on wrong address ?

thanks
"re-ldn.consular @ international.gc.ca" <re-ldn.consular @ international.gc.ca is it righ email