+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sometimes i think we all done a great sin in past, thats why our visa office is CHC London. They check the extreme limits of our patient. Best of Luck to all of us

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey

you are totally right about that. we must have done something so bad thats why ??? its been 7month AFTER MEDICALS since i have been waiting for the PPR but so far no response from there ?

MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.
Hasse.

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
need help
i send my documents snip to London from Pakistan in jan 2011 no acknowledgment received yet
bank draft money is still not withdrawn . what to do is it normal . any one know ? bank draft expire in 3 months.

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
please wait till end of june 2011, because the validaty of Draft Bank is 6 month from the date of issue, if there might be some discrepancy in ur draft so they would directly contact to ur mailing address which u have written on ur draft bank

otherwise u may send an enquiry to London HC

BR
SMA

babloo said:
need help
i send my documents snip to London from Pakistan in jan 2011 no acknowledgment received yet
bank draft money is still not withdrawn . what to do is it normal . any one know ? bank draft expire in 3 months.

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
hi babloo,
same situation im facing. i sent documents to chc london in jan 2011.bank draft hasnt withdrawn yet.what should we do now?

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey there

A QUESTION !!

i HAVE LIVED IN SWEDEN FOR 6YEARS AND CAME BACK IN 2006.I APPLIED UNDER SINP IN 2009 ? DO I HAVE TO SEND THEM A POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM SWEDEN BECAUSE CIC MENTIONED " SINCE THE DATE I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION " AND I APPLIED IN 2009 HOW CAN I SEND THEM AN UPDATED POLICE CERTIFICATE WHEN ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS OF ME LIVING HERE IN PAKISTAN AND AFTER 3YEARS OF ME GETTING BACK HERE AND APPLIED TO SINP ?

ANY IDEAS ?
Hasse.

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Hasse,

Yes Hasse you have to send them a PC of Sweden. I don't know whats the procedure of Sweden to obtain a Police Certificate but i think you could just request them. CIC just want to confirm that you have lived there without any criminal record.

Thanks

hasse

May 11, 2010
THANKS chaudri786 for the reply.

yar CIC mentioned that " since the day you applied to sinp " since the day i applied to SINP i have been living in pakistan and so is my family. how can they (CIC) say something and ask for something else. as mentioned i came back in 2006 and applied to SINP in 2009, since 2006 till now i have already provided 2 PC from Pakistan so what else they want ? yar its not easy to have such paper FROM sweden.
i replied CIC and explained the situation last week but so far its pin drop silent ?

Hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:

yar CIC mentioned that " since the day you applied to sinp " since the day i applied to SINP i have been living in pakistan and so is my family. how can they (CIC) say something and ask for something else. as mentioned i came back in 2006 and applied to SINP in 2009, since 2006 till now i have already provided 2 PC from Pakistan so what else they want ? yar its not easy to have such paper FROM sweden.
i replied CIC and explained the situation last week but so far its pin drop silent ?

Hasse.
Hasse.
Did CHC london asked you for the PCC from Sweden? and when u did ur meds?
May Allah help us all

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
hasse said:

Hasse.
Hasse

I think CIC asks for PC from every country where you have lived since your 18 th birthday. Check in CIC website, Guide for provincial nominees under medical and security requirements. Or am I missing something in your discussion?

GotoSask

billu

May 19, 2011
Dear i am also waiting for second step call but still not received any instruction from cic london office i am waiting for more than 3 and half months can you tell ma when u send your first step documents.

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear Mr. Hassan,

I have a situation quiet similar with your situation. I have come from U.K in 2005 after spending 9 years. Police Clearance Certificate is a necessary requirement for all adults age 18 and over. Anyone who has spent more than six month after 18 years of his / her birthday, he / she must submit a Police Clearance Certificate of his / her country of resident. In this connection, you need to contact interior ministry of Sweden for held. It will let you know the procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate. You may use internet for information and contacts.
I have got my certificate from U.K and I got all the information through internet.

Rehmanpk

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Hassee, i think they will ask you for Sweden PC so to save time you should get it before time.

I have found this link from CIC website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/sweden.asp

This may help you.

Good Luck

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

thanks for the info and sugestions guys.

in my case they have asked me to send this PC from Sweden from the day i applied to SINP but since i applied to SINP i never went abroad or any other country. i sent the PC FROM 2005 TO 2010 AND Again 2010 to the date ? what else can they ask for ? i just packed up everything and came back from Sweden PERMANENTLY. then how can i send them PC from Sweden ? does it make any sense ?

Hasse.,

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
hasse said:
hey all

thanks for the info and sugestions guys.

in my case they have asked me to send this PC from Sweden from the day i applied to SINP but since i applied to SINP i never went abroad or any other country. i sent the PC FROM 2005 TO 2010 AND Again 2010 to the date ? what else can they ask for ? i just packed up everything and came back from Sweden PERMANENTLY. then how can i send them PC from Sweden ? does it make any sense ?

Hasse.,
Yes it makes sense.

Perhaps you have not read out Guide for Provincial Nominees imm P7000:

"You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens have to provide:

a valid police certificate, or
police clearance, or
record of no information.

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP76.asp