Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear lhr_montreal,

I have received ppr email from london on dec22,2010 and i submitted the required ppr items on Jan4,2011 and the london office received the same on jan 10,2011, CIC london office also sent an email on Feb 17,2011 in reply of my email to them saying that i will get the instructions from cic london office for step 2 of visa issuance process in couple of weeks. From that email till now its the 4th week, hopefully i will get the step 2 email next week.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so they are delaying step 1 too... i got second step email from london in 3 weeks and passport was with islamabad for 8 weeks... (2nd step)...

hope 2nd step is faster for you..

btw, your status have you checked? it should be decision made now.

good luck...

mibaloch2000 said:
Dear lhr_montreal,

I have received ppr email from london on dec22,2010 and i submitted the required ppr items on Jan4,2011 and the london office received the same on jan 10,2011, CIC london office also sent an email on Feb 17,2011 in reply of my email to them saying that i will get the instructions from cic london office for step 2 of visa issuance process in couple of weeks. From that email till now its the 4th week, hopefully i will get the step 2 email next week.

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Hello ainpfamily,

It’s my pleasure to meet again after long time,
I have sent an enquiry to CHC of London concerning my application status, finally within 5 days I receive bellow reply from them

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your application for permanent residence was received on (date of submit)

We endeavour to process Provincial Nominee applications within 6 months of receipt, as advertised on our website: Delays in processing can sometimes occur depending on the individual’s circumstances and unusually busy periods. If the file cannot be finalized before the applicant’s medicals expire (i.e. 12 months from the day they were undergone), the applicant will have to undergo a new medical examination.

can u please let me know what is your analysis for bold lines? My expectation & analysis from this reply is "I will receive my medical test within this month

Note: they have send me the client number and as well as a number with the prefixes of EP followed with the 8 digits. Like File: EPXXXXXXXX, I don’t understand this file format, anyone have some information about please share

Thanks
sma

ainpfamily said:
so they are delaying step 1 too... i got second step email from london in 3 weeks and passport was with islamabad for 8 weeks... (2nd step)...

hope 2nd step is faster for you..

btw, your status have you checked? it should be decision made now.

good luck...

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
ainpfamily,
Are you still in Pakistan?
Could you pls. share what other docs are required when cic send ppr request. Thanks

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
lhr_montreal said:
Dear kfzmm
I dont know about your first question but you must know french at the time of interview, i had my interview in abu dhabi and the immigration officer spoke french in it and i did 6 levels of french alongwith delf A1 and A2.
May Allah help us all
thanks for ur response.
wrt to french ...did u mention ability to speak and write french in the immigration form or was it their will to take interview in french?
how difficult it was if u may tell...
damascus is the quebec nominated office so how come your interview was in abu dhabi?
n if u could share ur time line and field of expertise....
is IT management in their preferred list?

thanks again

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
Dear SK

I think that we are both on the same baot. My file was transferred on October 22, 2010 and your on September 2010. Hopefully you will be getting a positive reply within this month and myself in April, provided they do it within six months time. May I ask in which category did you submit application for PNP.

I have not received any reply from CIC London regarding my application. I am just keeping my fingers cross.

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Assalam-olae-kum, I got registed with an Agent and he asked to complete the processss of SINO within 12 months with job offer , he took 45 days for job offer, I got registered with $1000 on Feb 7th 2011, he is charging total $14000 , does anyone has same situation like me , Please tell me how much time SINP with CHC- London timinig if we have an offer letter ,
Thanks
Faisal

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hm.. i got email to send the passport to islamabad just a week after decision made status....

you should get it any time now...

good luck

mibaloch2000 said:
Yes my status is decision made since Dec 22, 2010.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes i am in pakistan... will land next month inshAllah...

in the ppr to london they asked for passport photocopies, photos and updated information chart..

and after that only original passports to islamabad.

good luck. what is your case status btw?

jharna said:
ainpfamily,
Are you still in Pakistan?
Could you pls. share what other docs are required when cic send ppr request. Thanks

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, you should get medical soon.. just keep checking your status in ecase.. if it is "in process" you should hear from them soon...

good luck.

sma6603 said:
Hello ainpfamily,

It's my pleasure to meet again after long time,
I have sent an enquiry to CHC of London concerning my application status, finally within 5 days I receive bellow reply from them

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your application for permanent residence was received on (date of submit)

We endeavour to process Provincial Nominee applications within 6 months of receipt, as advertised on our website: Delays in processing can sometimes occur depending on the individual's circumstances and unusually busy periods. If the file cannot be finalized before the applicant's medicals expire (i.e. 12 months from the day they were undergone), the applicant will have to undergo a new medical examination.

can u please let me know what is your analysis for bold lines? My expectation & analysis from this reply is "I will receive my medical test within this month

Note: they have send me the client number and as well as a number with the prefixes of EP followed with the 8 digits. Like File: EPXXXXXXXX, I don't understand this file format, anyone have some information about please share

Thanks
sma

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainpfamily,

I check my status on Immigration website by using my file number its only show We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2010..

Now its more then 5 months, what does the above bold statement show? please guid..

Regards,

Asad

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Hello All....

Name is Ali. We applied for MPNP-Family stream on 23 December 2010 from Karachi, Pakistan.
Got AOR on 27 jan 2011, but the letter was dated 11 Jan 2011.

My Sponspor (Wifes Uncle) got call acknowledging receiving our application.

Now it is march 14 2011, and we are waiting for LOA.

Any one else in this position?
Any Idea how long before we get LOA?

Thanks All!

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think you can ask them about status.

asad123 said:
ainpfamily,

I check my status on Immigration website by using my file number its only show We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2010..

Now its more then 5 months, what does the above bold statement show? please guid..

Regards,

Asad

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Asad,

When CHC response to your enquiry “what they have send to you, Client Number or file number? miy application status is also showing

"We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010"

Beside do u know what EP xxxxxxx means?

Thanks
sma

asad123 said:
ainpfamily,

Regards,

Asad