+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

Dr T.Khan

Dec 22, 2010
Hi to every body who is using this form...

i just received my Nomination from Alberta office and i have to apply to CIC London...

i need to know

1) Do i need to take IELTS general module or Academic ( i passed IELTS academic over a year ago band 7)

2) The proof of funds that i have is 20 lack pakistani maintained for the last 1 or 2 yrs... can i submit the
statement in PK Rupees ?? or do i have to open another account in Canadian dollars and maintain it for
months b4 applying to CIC London...

plz guide me as im sure many others want to know answers to similar questions ...

Thanks....

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, congrats...

IELTS is not part of checklist but they might ask at time of medical... did you took IELTS for AINP nomination? if yes, you can send the same...

Moreover, funds is also not part of checklist so no need to send now.. they will ask it at time of medical when you can show your PAk rupees account too....

hope this helps.

Dr T.Khan said:
Hi to every body who is using this form...

i just received my Nomination from Alberta office and i have to apply to CIC London...

i need to know

1) Do i need to take IELTS general module or Academic ( i passed IELTS academic over a year ago band 7)

2) The proof of funds that i have is 20 lack pakistani maintained for the last 1 or 2 yrs... can i submit the
statement in PK Rupees ?? or do i have to open another account in Canadian dollars and maintain it for
months b4 applying to CIC London...

plz guide me as im sure many others want to know answers to similar questions ...

Thanks....

aasml

Nov 24, 2010
CHC london asked: Detail explanation on settlement plan in Canada (no idea how to explain settlement plan need help)
can anybody share experience???? its urgent

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you just need to mention what are you planning to do when you will reach canada..

you must have such plan.. just write it down formally... you may include things like... getting job, further study,,, etc.

aasml said:
CHC london asked: Detail explanation on settlement plan in Canada (no idea how to explain settlement plan need help)
can anybody share experience???? its urgent

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam to All.
Does anybody know when CHC London is going to start procesing the Quebec and provincial nominess transferred files, which were transferred on 30th June 2010.
regards

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
• Dear seniors Brothers& sisters in this Canada Immigration Discussion Forum
I have received my certificate of nomination from MPNP under family stream few months back, & have prepared and sent all docs to CHC in London based on visa office specific instruction. Beside I have attached the draft bank of processing fee plus Right of Permanent Residence fee (PR+RPRF) for me &my five dependents, so I have tracked the status of package it was delivered on 27th Oct 2010. But as of now the amount is still Not drawn from the bank account.
It has absolutely past 63 days period of time till now.
Anyone could give a clue how long would it take?
It would be appreciated for detailed information

Thanks
sss

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
anyone could share his/her experience concerning bellow question please?

sma6603 said:
I have received my certificate of nomination from MPNP under family stream few months back, & have prepared and sent all docs to CHC in London based on visa office specific instruction. Beside I have attached the draft bank of processing fee plus Right of Permanent Residence fee (PR+RPRF) for me &my five dependents, so I have tracked the status of package it was delivered on 27th Oct 2010. But as of now the amount is still Not drawn from the bank account.

Thanks
sss

R

rahrah

sma6603 said:

Thanks
sss

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELAXXX MAN

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sma6603 said:

Thanks
sss
Hi Brother

Usually the validity for any bank draft is for 6 months .If VO has received your documents then dont worry about it .It wont take long .
Just enjoy your waiting time .
Good Luck

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Hi

thanks for respones.
I did not receive any doc from CHC in london since i have sent all the required doc to there.
My question is "why the DD( bank draft) is not cashed from the bank yet"?
Although i have past more than two months.

Does it means that the assessment on my application is not started yet

thanks
sss

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don't worry .. you will get soon.. see this post, he got medical request after 6 months.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistanis-living-in-pakistan-applied-for-sinp-t60165.0.html;msg547164#msg547164

I would suggest that you go through all the messages in this post.. that will give you fair idea about other's timelines.

good luck.

sma6603 said:
Hi

thanks for respones.
I did not receive any doc from CHC in london since i have sent all the required doc to there.
My question is "why the DD( bank draft) is not cashed from the bank yet"?
Although i have past more than two months.

Does it means that the assessment on my application is not started yet

thanks
sss

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainpfamily said:
don't worry .. you will get soon.. see this post, he got medical request after 6 months.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistanis-living-in-pakistan-applied-for-sinp-t60165.0.html;msg547164#msg547164

I would suggest that you go through all the messages in this post.. that will give you fair idea about other's timelines.

good luck.
Agreed

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
thanks for information,

this means that they have more than enough delay @ their process, by the way can u tell a few line about police certificate process in ur country?

thanks
sss

ainpfamily said:

good luck.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you not sent the police certificate as part of complete application?

anyways, you need to go to TPO/SSP office and they will let you know the process. this post is also very helpful.

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/329584891/how-to-obtain-police-certificate-from-karachi

regards,

sma6603 said:
thanks for information,

this means that they have more than enough delay @ their process, by the way can u tell a few line about police certificate process in ur country?

thanks
sss